Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LATEST TV - Utter Waste Of A Freeview Channel?

Reminds me of the old TVS days when we in West Sussex would get football news from (in order of prominence) Saints, Pompey, B'muff, Oxford(!!!!) and then Brighton. Apparently, those in East Sussex got the Medway news and all the latest from Gillingham.

We still get regular reports of our favourite football team in "Kent and Sussex"... Charlton Athletic.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
disagree strongly. Give the same cruddy presenters a bit more money, they'd still be crud. Fact.

Yes, but because their budget is so miserly that they get cruddy presenters.

More money = better presenters. In theory.

I remember watching the opening of Latest TV, and they seemed to zero in on some 80 year-old Jewish princess who was supposedly a face around town and someone we should know. Can't remember her name then, can't remember it now - but I do recall the distinct lack of talent.

Mind you, we did get interviewed by Jules Breach in the first two weeks of Latest's existence. Nice girl.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Yes, but because their budget is so miserly that they get cruddy presenters.

More money = better presenters. In theory.

I remember watching the opening of Latest TV, and they seemed to zero in on some 80 year-old Jewish princess who was supposedly a face around town and someone we should know. Can't remember her name then, can't remember it now - but I do recall the distinct lack of talent.

Mind you, we did get interviewed by Jules Breach in the first two weeks of Latest's existence. Nice girl.

Was it this lady - Pat Watts?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/diva-gran-67-takes-part-7128048

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here