Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Rumour [Robert Snodgrass]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Journeyman for me whose wages would be high, not a big fan, is he better than Knockaert, not for me, its all about opinions.I'd rather take a gamble on the Japanese guy we have shown an interest in

A " gamble " being the key word.... Snodgrass is not a gamble. Proven Prem quality in my eyes. Would very much like him on the left hand side fighting it out with March for the start.

Also another with great quality on set pieces.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Journeyman for me whose wages would be high, not a big fan, is he better than Knockaert, not for me, its all about opinions.I'd rather take a gamble on the Japanese guy we have shown an interest in

No, it would be Snodgrass every time for me. He is a proven Premier League player, tenacious, hard working, and scores his fair share of goals at this level.

We don't need to to be looking too far ahead, and we just need the right sort of player, who will help us to weigh anchor, and simply help us to avoid relegation next season. I think he is the sort of player who can help us to achieve that.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
A " gamble " being the key word.... Snodgrass is not a gamble. Proven Prem quality in my eyes. Would very much like him on the left hand side fighting it out with March for the start.

Also another with great quality on set pieces.

As discussed this afternoon Marshy. He is also terrific at diving......partcularly v palace. :) Signing a player that is even more instantly disliked than usual by Palace has to be a good move.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

'journeyman' - who do you think that Brighton are going to be able to sign?

Brighton are competing with the likes of Watford, Swansea, Burnley etc for the jouneymen that the likes of Everton, Southampton, West Ham, West Brom, Leicester and Stoke don't want or don't need anymore. Snodgrass is one of these - and he can do a job.

Here is another guy that would have an impact with Brighton - committed, determined, quick, with a big heart and a team player and he would get a few goals - Shane Long.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
'journeyman' - who do you think that Brighton are going to be able to sign?

Brighton are competing with the likes of Watford, Swansea, Burnley etc for the jouneymen that the likes of Everton, Southampton, West Ham, West Brom, Leicester and Stoke don't want or don't need anymore.

Here is a guy that would have an impact with Brighton - committed, determined, quick, with a big heart and a team player and he would get a few goals - Shane Long.

In your opinion..Not a Saints fan are you?

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Cant be a Brighton fan wanting to sign Shane Long at an inflated price

Shane Long is a proven goalscorer and does a massive amount of work off the ball. He has been one of the main players in the Irish team for years now and has always produced the goods for Southampton. He would be well worth £10m which would probably be enough to get him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shane Long is a proven goalscorer and does a massive amount of work off the ball. He has been one of the main players in the Irish team for years now and has always produced the goods for Southampton. He would be well worth £10m which would probably be enough to get him.

agreed, until someone gives me a better realistic option.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'd be very disappointed if we wasted large sums of money on this crock...would rather have a young talented striker with potential.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Rhian Brewster
Daniel Loader
Austin Samuels
Emile Smith-Rowe
Jadon Sancho

Are you like the antithesis of BensGrandad? These kids are barely out of nappies, some of them haven't even broken into their respective u23 teams yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here