Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It makes sense that Sherwood has gone back to favourite, Clement distanced himself from any move. Norwich have got a manager and West Brom don't seem to know who they want. So not many jobs left for Sherwood,who looks the best of the rest. I think the club would want Clement first out of the two, both would fit in.
Sherwood would seem a good fit on paper, the question has to be, what will happen to Jones, surely Tim will want Les as his assistant.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think we need WBA to make there mind up who the hell they want. I still think Blooms #1 target is Mackay, I was told that the other day from a pretty sketchy sauce(hence I didn't post it) but I think it makes sense.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Seems Timmy is flavour of the week again

dddd.JPG

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We could do a lot worse than Eddie Howe, if he could be tempted out of his contract at B'muff. Being mentioned in despatches as an outsider for Southampton job, understandably enough.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Derek McInnes or Clarence Seedorf (player manager!) for me please!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would bloody love Eddie Howe, he is my No1 choice, however will TB pay to get him released from his contract, and would he want to come ?....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I would bloody love Eddie Howe, he is my No1 choice, however will TB pay to get him released from his contract, and would he want to come ?....

He has access to a bigger budget at Bournemouth and he obviously, but somewhat mysteriously, loves the place - why would he want to come here?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Just a quick rant! On one thread we have people insisting we shouldn't sell (Ulloa) before the new manager is in. On other threads we have people insisting that we don't buy before the new manager is in.

If the argument for not buying is that the new manager gets to "build his own team" then selling before he arrives gives him more chances to build!

If the argument for not selling is the new manager needs to assess the existing players, then he will be stuck working with what he has.

Whoever we get will have a partial squad of players and a few vacancies, probably in various stages of being filled. What we cannot do is stop everything until he's (or she's - the BBC really couldn't ignore us the way it normally does if we had a woman in charge!) got settled in to his Lancing office.

+++ rant ends +++

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here