Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not much change, settled down this afternoon

Latest.JPG

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Know a little about Houghton being friendly with a relative of a current Norwich player. Not the person to turn to if you want free flowing attacking football. Viewed by the players as a negative thinking coach looking not to lose first, although this could be a result of the expectations of the team involved. Not one I would want based on the information I hear.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It all seems to have gone very quiet. Hopefully that means the club are speaking to a potential manager and firming up a deal before announcing anything. I still think there's a fair chance it will be someone nobody has thought of yet!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Actually just checked. You we're right with DB. 44 years 45 days by Dave Beasant FL D1, (4 May 2003) Football League

... unless you count wartime games. In which case the oldest is Sam Cowan at 44 years 156 days

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Ibrahim Tanko is an interesting one, but lack of management experience makes it a no for me.

Out of the outsiders, I would be willing to risk Rene Meulensteen, I know he wasn't great at Fulham, but I doubt even Jose Mourinho or Alex Ferguson would have done a good job there.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nzuzi signed from SWITZERLAND...

Di Matteo born in SWITZERLAND...

It all falls into place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here