Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Odds - And a Chance To Win Big Money!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nadia 8/11
Daniel 7/2
Michelle 12/1
Stuart 15/2
Victor 11/2
Shell 10/1
Jason 125/1
Any Other Contestant 66/1

That's the latest betting from bhabat (bet365.com).

The odds on Shell are ridiculously long. She didn't get a nomination this week, butter wouldn't melt in her buttocks, and there's no way fat-faced former man Nadia is an odds-on chance.

Same advice as at the start of the show: Get your money on Shell. :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jason 125/1
depending who goes this friday that has got to be
worth a couple of quid at least

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Braders7 said:
jason 125/1, depending who goes this friday that has got to be worth a couple of quid at least

Why? The public hates him.

Besides, if he stays this Friday (and current eviction odds of 1/50 suggest he has absolutely no chance whatsoever), his odds will be very much shorter.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Tom Hark said:
The odds on Shell are ridiculously long. She didn't get a nomination this week, butter wouldn't melt in her buttocks, and there's no way fat-faced former man Nadia is an odds-on chance.

Incorrect info there, TH. Shell was nominated by Dan.

It was Stuart and Michelle who received no nominations at all.

This is a very tough heat indeed. I can't have Stiff Jaw McGraw at any price, let alone odds on. The Geordie Bunny Boiler has turned the public against her in the last fortnight. Chicken Stu is a tart. Slick Vic is very funny, but unpopular and an unlikely winner, the gorgeous Shell is harmless enough but all of the girls in our office hate her (the jealousy factor I suspect), so I can't see her winning, and Jason is out on Friday.

That leaves Dan as the only alternative. He certainly has chances, but he's sure to be up for eviction every time between now and the end, and I'd fear for him if he came up against Nadia. I don't think the public will vote her out, but I don't think they'll vote for her to win when they are down to the last three either.

It's a nightmare from a betting point of view. I've backed Dan (4/1), Stuart (8/1) and Michelle (7/1) to various stakes over the last few weeks, and I'll earn reasonable money if any of those can win it (Stuart is my best result). I've also had a small saver on Victor (12/1), but I'll lose if he wins.

Is Shell really a good bet at any price? She's my favourite by a distance, I'd marry her tomorrow, but can she possibly win it? Personally, I think she has no chance.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Latest Odds - And a Chance To Win Big Money!

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Incorrect info there, TH. Shell was nominated by Dan.

Is Shell really a good bet at any price? She's my favourite by a distance, I'd marry her tomorrow, but can she possibly win it? Personally, I think she has no chance.

I stand corrected TLB. You're quite right. I meant to say she's not up for the vote. And with 55 out of 71 days gone (i.e. just over a fortnight left) there's no way she's a 10/1 shot. I mean, just look at some of the reptiles left in there. Gotta be in the top three as a minimum aye?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tom Hark said:

The odds on Shell are ridiculously long. She didn't get a nomination this week, butter wouldn't melt in her buttocks

* thinks about that for a second *

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The slick man - Victor Ebuwa will win Tom.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Jason - DEFINATELY won't win.
Shell - DEFINATELY won't win.
Dan - prob won't win either now cos he's been a cock recently.
Victor - a chance
Nadia - a chance
Michelle - had a good chance but the "SWALLOW" incident would have decreased it big time, however, still possible
Stuie - (don't think will win but) a chance

Write off Jason.
Write off Shell.
IMHO both Nadia (Plus at 8/11 it's not worth a bet) AND Dan AND Michelle have gone down in the outsides view recently (however they all were favs to win it)

at 7/2 dan isn't really worth the bet but you could cover it just in case
at 12/1 it's well worth covering Michelle even though she had "dreaded" sex

£10 on Dan @ 7/2
£10 on Michelle @ 12/1
£10 on Stu @15/2
£10 on Victor @ 11/2

Total cost = £40

If Jason or shell win I'll eat my hat. If Nadia wins (possible) then 'we' lose, fair play

Dan wins = £45 win minus £40 stake = £5 overall after everything
Michelle win = £130 - £40 = £90
Stu win = £85 - £40 = £45
Victor win = £65 - £40 = £25

??? hmmmmn.

Might be worth just naming a 'horse' and going for the winner. £5 on Michelle or She-ra

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Bet365 suspended BB betting yesterday evening. I checked their site again a few minutes ago and they still haven't re-opened their book. They're obviously worried about catching a cold somehow. Perhaps this 'pub quiz' rumour has got 'em worried.

An odds-on favourite who can't spell 'balloon' in a quiz to determine who gets evicted? It's a no-brainer!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And the odds the morning after Victor's eviction:

Nadia 8/15
Daniel 3/1
Stuart 13/2
Shell 8/1
Michelle 10/1
Jason 50/1

Go Shell

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Two things I noticed today:

1) Stuart is a longer price than Nadia with Bet365 to be evicted next Friday.

2) The Racing Post today reported that Dan has polled fewer eviction votes than Nadia in each of the last two weeks.

Despite this evidence, Nadia is still a 4/9 shot to win.

Tha baffling world of Big Brother betting.....

??? :( ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Two things I noticed today:

1) Stuart is a longer price than Nadia with Bet365 to be evicted next Friday.

2) The Racing Post today reported that Dan has polled fewer eviction votes than Nadia in each of the last two weeks.

Despite this evidence, Nadia is still a 4/9 shot to win.

Tha baffling world of Big Brother betting.....

??? :( ???

I reckon the bookies just try and skim off the mug punters money by lobbing in red herrings when it comes to BB betting. I mean, Nadia?! What's the overriding quirky/strong character/endearing qualities that would make me or you or anybody we know vote for him/her. None whatsoever, so far as I can see. Just a navvie in drag, give or take a couple of column inches... Whereas voting to evict Shell would be like voting to kill Bambi. She's 'doing it for her family' (like scally Craig did it in a genuinely decent gesture for his family friend a couple of years ago) and she's got the Tartan Voting Army rooting for her (like Cameron last year). Plus she's gorgeous and pouting. Reckon stick with your instincts and pile in on Shell, currently available at 9/1 with bet365.com. Buying money INNIT :clap2:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Odds the day after The Bunny Boiler's eviction:

Nadia 2/11
Daniel 11/2
Jason 10/1
Stuart 14/1
Shell 14/1

Shell looking RIDICULOUSLY overpriced now (and that price for Nadia is just damn weird)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The main people who vote on BB are kids, girls and (probably) gays.

Shell doesn't appeal to ANY of those groups. Nadia does.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh, and Shell is 20-1 on Bluesq...

Nadia 1/6 BET
Daniel 6/1 BET
Jason 12/1 BET
Stuart 20/1 BET
Shell 20/1 BET

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If I was a betting man I'd wager that there's a mega-SCAM going on here. A lot of people stand to win a shitload of money if Nadia now gets beat. It's got so you could just about bet on ALL the non-Nadia's and still make a bit of a profit. Dunno if the betting exchanges are taking bets against Nadia, but if so, then THAT's the bet to be on. INNIT.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Jason a shorter price than Stuart and Shell? What's that all about? How many fans does he have out there for Christ's sake?

The betting on this series has been nuts. And I'm sure I've lost a packet.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I know nothing about betting, but if the rumours are true somone could go out this week because they fail a task.

If it is a pub quiz - the brainiacs eg Stu and Shell may be with a good chance - and Nadia may not even make the final 3.

I would put money on Dan as he has decent odds, is smart enough to survive a pub quiz and popular enough to win (Jason is too controversial and Stu and Shell are just too damn nice.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here