Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Albion news on Derby ticket sales

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Maybe I'm exposing myself as a techno-tool here, but, assuming you have the bar code ticket in advance, would it work if you saved a screenshot of that (on an iPhone say) increasing it to an appropriate size, and then simply open the photo file of the barcode on the gate rather rather than arsing about with emails & PDF files in an area with poor 3G/4G reception?

Or is that me being monumentally stupid? :dunce:

It should work I do this with email coupons from places like Holland and Barrett it works with them. The only difficulty i would see is the reflection off the glass of the laser causing it confusion but so long as you can get it at the right angle this should not be a problem. H&B use a hand held Symbol scanner so can change the angle easily.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Very frustratingly when I bought tickets online yesterday for the west shelf there was no print at home option!!! looking forward to a nice queue then!!

Same here we bought tickets for West Upper on Monday and there was NO print at home option so we will be stuck in a queue hoping to collect before kick off and we have used the print at home option before no problem.

Travel to Brighton before Thursday is not an option sadly and this will be the first time I have used Park and Ride (normally we come by train but midweek is a nightmare getting home) so no idea what time we will get to the stadium, but not before six I imagine :(

Just to point out I'm not complaining about it that's just the way it is, but when your walking past me in the queue having a good old laugh at me, remember that despite everyones best efforts it's not always possible to avoid.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Very frustratingly when I bought tickets online yesterday for the west shelf there was no print at home option!!! looking forward to a nice queue then!!

Same for me - also NW shelf.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Judging by the last few posts it seems that smart cards for non-season ticket holders could be a good idea in the future.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Judging by the last few posts it seems that smart cards for non-season ticket holders could be a good idea in the future.

They already have them but you have to be a bronze member (£30 per season).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I did not know that. I can see that being a benefit for some at least this week.

Particularly as it gave you 50 loyalty points I believe which would have allowed some to get to the 70 point mark needed to purchase on Sunday. I think all of these ticket purchase would have loaded to the smartcard.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The key element is if you are stuck in a queue to collect your ticket on Thursday evening when the match kicks off don't blame the club, they have given lots of warnings.

Either collect before thursday, note the ticket office is open until 7pm every evening this week as it was on Monday (I was there at 6.30pm to pick up my ticket ordered on Sunday and literally no one else was) or get there very early on Thursday.
Indeed. Annoyingly they won't let you upgrade (from pensioner to adult) down there so will still have to queue for that (either on the day or on the phone).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You can't change it to 'print at home' once you have ordered it to be collected I presume?

As above, it suggests if you call the club they might be able to sort that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If there is no print at home option call customer services. They corrected one for me yesterday

Whatever the NSC equivalent of a retweet is: this.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If there is no print at home option call customer services. They corrected one for me yesterday

What?! I did do exactly that after the original purchase only had "collect" as an option and they said they couldn't change it, but said that if I ordered a new one for my friend, the print at home option would work and they'd refund the original one I'd bought under "collect". So I did that, and have just called customer services again to get the refund to be told "no refunds"! So, now I have two tickets, one of which I won't be able to collect. *sigh*.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
When I had them correct mine to print at home it was prior to the finalizing the purchase, they corrected the issue then I updated basket and print at home appeared in the drop down.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Apologies if this has been answered, but I have bought tickets for myself already, and one of my friends would like to go. Can I purchase him one via my account? He doesn't have a purchase history.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apologies if this has been answered, but I have bought tickets for myself already, and one of my friends would like to go. Can I purchase him one via my account? He doesn't have a purchase history.

Yes - use your account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here