Last time you got nicked?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Are you drunk again then, smoke grenade?

You say it like it's normal to be 'nicked'; sorry to disappoint you but there are plenty on here who haven't, wouldn't and couldn't - because of their jobs and because of not being stupid.

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Are you drunk again then, smoke grenade?

You say it like it's normal to be 'nicked'; sorry to disappoint you but there are plenty on here who haven't, wouldn't and couldn't - because of their jobs and because of not being stupid.

Drunk again???

I dont think anyone chooses to get nicked do they

D

Deleted member 18477

Lol what a bloody thread to start. Christ!

Closest I've come is being drunk outside Madame geisha after being thrown out by the bouncers... In the end I got a lift back to the taxi pickups outside brighton centre. Thank f*** for that is all I can say cos I was living at home still at the time and my mum would have flipping killed me! lol.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
You're my HERO.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4733080 said:
My ejaculation

Mine was a bit quicker I think

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've never been arrested but I did come close one night after the staff Christmas party. I'd had way too much to drink and a mate from work walked me home. I don't remember too much but apparently I started to get mouthy at some police on the way, maybe twenty feet from my front door, and my mate managed to convince them to let me go. He said he'd walk me to my front door in a headlock if it meant they wouldn't arrest me and that's exactly what he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports