Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last time we lost 3-1 at Blackpool around this time of year

Albion Rob

I know this means nothing but....

I recall we lost 3-1 at Bloomfield Road (think we were in a Withdean-style temporary stand) and it was April 10 2004. From there we didn't lose another regular season game, got to the playoffs and eventually beat Bristol City in the playoff final.

Could history repeat itself? Will we draw 0-0 at West Ham and then beat them at Wembley with an Ashley Barnes penalty?

Bloody hell, it's a sunny Sunday in mid March and the Albion are serious contenders for a shot at the Premier League via the playoffs! :albion2::thumbsup:

This is interesting, VERY INTERESTING!!!! :moo::moo::smile::lolol::thumbsup::albion2::albion2::moo:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby is a key game, and they have just won 2 away games on the bounce. I'm not confident...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know this means nothing but....

I recall we lost 3-1 at Bloomfield Road (think we were in a Withdean-style temporary stand) and it was April 10 2004. From there we didn't lose another regular season game, got to the playoffs and eventually beat Bristol City in the playoff final.

Could history repeat itself? Will we draw 0-0 at West Ham and then beat them at Wembley with an Ashley Barnes penalty?

Bloody hell, it's a sunny Sunday in mid March and the Albion are serious contenders for a shot at the Premier League via the playoffs! :albion2::thumbsup:

This is interesting, VERY INTERESTING!!!! :moo::moo::smile::lolol::thumbsup::albion2::albion2::moo:
I remember that game, I was in the directors box (first time i'd Sat on a comfy seat at the footie!). I met Dick Knight and Martin Perry, got told of by Norman Cook's dad for not wearing a tie and got chatting to Darren Balkham (top bloke). I was gutted about the score but as you say what a season it turned out to be. All that publicity at Cardiff was fantastic in our fight for Falmer. Our attendance at the Millennium stadium also showed people that we were capable of attracting large support even though we'd been through the mill.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The trouble for us is our inability to finish of games which shows with our poor goal difference compared to others.

However we are still in it to win it play-off wise but must be more ruthless, we had two good chances after we scored yesterday and had we put them away..............

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is completely in our own hands as we have other contenders to play and most of them are also playing each other. If we don't make it we have only ourselves to blame.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here