Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Last song/ album you listened to?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It gets better. Just booked tickets for Steve Earle in Bexhill in October. Who would have thought Bexhill would host so much of my favourite music. Oh dear, perhaps it says too much about my taste in music?

I wouldn't worry, mate - Shoreham Ropetackle seems to have sussed out my musical taste. Have already seen Curved Air and Nine Below Zero There fairly recently, and have Stackridge and The Pretty Things lined up. They're playing a blinder.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
NB This evening I have mainly listened to ... Idle Race / Downliners Sect (vinyl), and T2 / King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizzard (on Spotify).
Classy.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

When the day starts with this it is often a good day.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Oh and GZA plays C2 Fri 18 Sept for those who wish to hear the classic album in person

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth

For such a dark album it is rather uplifting listening to it! Guess I must be in a better place with my life now than 10 years ago when I first listened to it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I wouldn't worry, mate - Shoreham Ropetackle seems to have sussed out my musical taste. Have already seen Curved Air and Nine Below Zero There fairly recently, and have Stackridge and The Pretty Things lined up. They're playing a blinder.
Wow - I haven't seen Stackridge or Curved Air since my long haired, flairy days at The Dome in the groovy 70's.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

this had better be on their brighton setlist or i could get a tad miffed

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Stuck the iPod on shuffle on the train home tonight and it popped up with Marillions Misplaced Childhood. Forgotten how much I like that album :thumbsup:

:moo:

Attachments

• new wave.jpg
    new wave.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 84

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Little Victories - The Strypes

An excellent follow up to their debut album which has just been released keep playing it over and over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here