Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[News] Last night I cheated death

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm getting better mate. The emotional punch has floored me for a while though. @Jack Straw has kept me sane. šŸ™

I would like to sincerely thank every single poster on here who has wished me a complete recovery. I've got amazing professional help in counselling and I honestly believe I'm through the worst of the trauma.

Love to everyone on here. šŸ„°
Thatā€™s good to read. One step at a time.
A big cheer for @Jack Straw - one of the good guys.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I'm getting better mate. The emotional punch has floored me for a while though. @Jack Straw has kept me sane. šŸ™

I would like to sincerely thank every single poster on here who has wished me a complete recovery. I've got amazing professional help in counselling and I honestly believe I'm through the worst of the trauma.

Great news, you have made my day young man.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Glad to see you back Durlston and that you are feeling better.

I have added a note of apology to the post that caused you so much upset on the Mental Health thread Durlston - honestly, there was no malice involved and absolutely no attempt to stigmatise you - I am glad the counselling is helping though. Your message arrived just as I received news that I had lost my best friend of over 20 years, so am in a bit of a shocked state today, but I hope my reply to you made sense and cleared up any doubts that I was being anything but supportive on the MH thread.

Keep soldiering on.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Glad to see you back Durlston and that you are feeling better.

I have added a note of apology to the post that caused you so much upset on the Mental Health thread Durlston - honestly, there was no malice involved and absolutely no attempt to stigmatise you - I am glad the counselling is helping though. Your message arrived just as I received news that I had lost my best friend of over 20 years, so am in a bit of a shocked state today, but I hope my reply to you made sense and cleared up any doubts that I was being anything but supportive on the MH thread.

Keep soldiering on.
I am so sorry for your loss mate. Oh man, I feel really sad about that. šŸ˜° PM sending.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Hey mate, apologies, I meant to reply sooner but got caught up on night shifts etc.

Great to hear you are feeling better and through the worst. And thanks for coming back on here to let us know youā€™re okay.

Good stuff šŸ‘

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
First off wish you all the best recovering and eventually getting back on the roads.

Was gonna share couple horror stories that happened to separate friends no longer here, but will just say glad you are and hope you get back out there eventually. Iā€™ve been rather put off by them myself but know itā€™s silly in a way and more an excuse personally.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
@Durlston just seen this mate .......how are ya ...?? haven't worked out the PM function on the new format yet...all the best...syd :dunce:
If you click on the envelope icon at the top of the page itā€™ll give you the option to ā€œstart a conversationā€
Thatā€™s the new PM function. šŸ‘

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here