Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last minute Christmas bargin

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I have a nearly new 'My little pony' Yellow. Missing back right leg. Slightly soiled.
Offers.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lord Cornwallis said:
I have a nearly new 'My little pony' Yellow. Missing back right leg. Slightly soiled.
Offers.

i am interested in purchasing this, but i need to know one or two things..... why is its leg missing ? and how is it slightly soiled ? sorry if i sound a bit suspicious about this, but i once heard of a guy sticking a my little pony up there arse whilst listening to the albion winning an evening match on a friday !!! hard to believe ? its all true :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lord Cornwallis said:
Offers.

Does it answer to the name of Harry Kewell? In which case I'll offer £5m plus a five-year contract worth around £60,000-a-week.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Get down to Argos - I paid for one Bratz pony for my daughter this Christmas, thought the box was a bit big when they handed it over, got home to find they'd given me the whole set of four for the price of one cuz they'd neglected to open the box. A bloke at work had a similar experience buying water filters from Argos and got five for the price of one.

:dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here