NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Not for 19 year olds.

I'll hazard a guess Old Ma Dendonker is considerably younger than most of us, as well.

We're approaching GILF territory

Each to their own...

(that's Leander plus parents)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A year for the U23s before half a season on loan to League Two then some club up in Scotland before we release him and never hear about him again?

You do realise that both Alzate and Connolly have come up from the under 23s this season to play regularly for the first team. It looks like Walton and White will do the same next year following various loan spells. One of the reasons Potter was appointed seems to have been to use our under 23 team.

He also gave a debut last week to Lamptey, who is only 19. We clearly now will play young players if they are good enough.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Each to their own...

(that's Leander plus parents)

I think I stand by my original comment, just for different reasons.

Says the man who would crawl across broken glass to underwhelm Old Ma Dendoncker while she flicked through a magazine or something to relieve the boredom.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
He's played in the youth champions league against the likes of Real Madrid & PSG, I doubt we will be loaning him to L2 personally. Perhaps a championship team after a few months in the U23 side

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Leeds perhaps for next season's push into the PL

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That leaving us with just:

Dunk
Duffy
Burn
Webster
White
Clarke
Ostigard
Roberts
Tsoungui
Kazukolovas
O’Hora
Dendoncker

Should also be noted that almost all of these are first teamers or have been flagged as having serious potential to be future first teamers.

All I can say is Dendoncker must be some really hot shit if we’re bringing him in when we already have this much depth at CB.

Given a couple of fairly recent comments by Roberts' dad on twitter, I do wonder how long Haydon will remain an Albion player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does Ashworth have a thing for CB’s or something?

He's come to the right place.

Although I think he's more a goalie kind of guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here