Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Larry the cat, new Worlds Hardest Creature?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The cat who lives in the Hand in Hand pub in Brighton is a complete nutter and hard-case. I saw him recently take on a Boxer dog, twenty times the size of him. There was only going to be one winner.
Forget Benn and Eubank. Larry v Lebowski would be a blood-bath.

Attachments

• Lebowski.JPG
    Lebowski.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 197

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The cat who lives in the Hand in Hand pub in Brighton is a complete nutter and hard-case. I saw him recently take on a Boxer dog, twenty times the size of him. There was only going to be one winner.
Forget Benn and Eubank. Larry v Lebowski would be a blood-bath.

He is an absolute beauty, could kill you with a single stroke but a handsome chap with a lush coat.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Reminds of me of my grandma's old cat Chester. Dude was very big for a cat, and I swear was possessed. Every time you walked into her kitchen, he would be at the top of the refrigerator just starting a hole through your soul in disgust.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Larry needs to focus on his job and get the rancid trout out of the house.

Impressive fox management though

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You would think a cat living at 10 Downing Street would be spoiled rotten and would not be interested in trying to start fights with creatures far bigger and stronger.
Crazy thing, but all credit due :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
According to Packham, foxes will always back off from fights as they cannot afford to get injured. A cats claws are razor sharp and would probably spell death for a fox who doesn’t have the luxury of strolling back to a family home to be looked after post fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here