Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I really don't mind getting stick for cleaning etc but the pictures were not put up by me. So I would like them removed please.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For everyones information. Neither me nor Les put that picture up. Kylie got it off the internet and posted it without my or Les's permission. So no, We did not choose to have those pictures up there. Hence the reason the Mods have taken them down and issued warnings.

I really don't care less what you think of me cleaning.

...but,....if they're readily available on the net then Stan has as much right to use that photo as an avatar as you and I do to use ours.

I know you don't like it and it's a shitty thing to do but I'd say there's sod all you can do about it. The dangers of allowing yourself to be pictured on the interweb. Sorry.

blimey i go away for a few hours and nibble is picking on this mars bar chap yet again.

f***ing hell, if anyone on this web page ever finds their selves in palma in majorca then they should feel free to look me up. even slightly strange people like nmh and the complete badger can expect a free pint at my bar. everyone except nipple, that is. he seems to be nothing but a bullying prick, and clearly he supports chelsea, the fat f***. :nono:

Hmmm, I am thinking that might be worth a special trip some day.
Got Boddingtons?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
OY! TLO! I had my hair cut (actually styled) at the weekend. £30 this time. What a BARGAIN. Shut yer face or I'll put up your facebook photo on here!!

And stop hogging the cushions on the sofa. None left for the rest of us.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes, It is all me and has nothing to do with anyone else.

Well, you are the common denominator here, although your chocolatey Farianne Maithfull friend does do a great number on you.

Tell me, as an actor, what lessons did you feel you needed in order to so richly fulfil the demanding part of a self-combusting, abuse-toting ball of self-righteous venom, and how does your sidekick, Mr Pledge, feels about his part in all this?

If this picture is on the net somewhere, which I guess it must be as I can't imagine KSA having access otherwise, why is it offensive and why should it be removed? I really don't understand. If someone posts a picture of me they found on the net I couldn't give a flying toss, it's me for fucks sake. I don't censor my FACE when I walk down the street or stop gawpers from looking. Why would I be ashamed? Might just as well live in a cupboard if you are that worried. And anyway Nibbs, you look a pleasant sort of fellow, I'd buy you a pint if you promised not to "stove my head in". Although Les does look like a c*nt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh f*** off you old twat. if anyone gets banned it should be people who post photos of members. now f*** off.

thats what nibble said to me, so i really carnt believe heis complaining about a poxy photo. can someone tell me how to report his message to me?

Come on Stan, we're waiting

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If this picture is on the net somewhere, which I guess it must be as I can't imagine KSA having access otherwise, why is it offensive and why should it be removed? I really don't understand. If someone posts a picture of me they found on the net I couldn't give a flying toss, it's me for fucks sake. I don't censor my FACE when I walk down the street or stop gawpers from looking. Why would I be ashamed? Might just as well live in a cupboard if you are that worried. And anyway Nibbs, you look a pleasant sort of fellow, I'd buy you a pint if you promised not to "stove my head in". Although Les does look like a c*nt.

:D Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here