Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancashire v SUSSEX (C&G Final Official Thread)

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
img0832jm5.jpg

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Brilliant day out :clap2: :clap2:

I was in the grandstand surrounded by Wankyshire fans but the few of us in there certainly let them hear Sussex by the Sea ringing out.

Marvellous scenes at the end as the players came over to the fans and I managed to slap a few of the players on the back and touch the cup :lolol:

Now for three points tomorrow to round off a great weekend :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just got home....pissed and f***ing HAPPY!....YEAH

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Fantastic performance by Sussex

What really great teams do is make sure that all the players support each other. This was a massive effort given the Sussex batting.

Tremendous guys - now lets hammer Warne and the Hampshire hobos in the game starting this Thursday

Good old Sussex by the Sea!!

Jarvo

Aug 16, 2006
Portslade
My voice is still horse from yesterday. I was in the Mount Stand which was mainly Sussex but a fair few Lancashire fans so there was a fair bit of ribbing going on and a great aptmophere.

Amaxing scenes went we won. The Lancashire fans looked gutted but a couple shook hands with me, which is fair play to them.

At the beginning I feared two things; losing the toss and being put in to face their bowling which was very srong; and I feared that our bowling wouldn't be strong enough, particulary Kirtley who wasn't great against Essex. The first fear came true but our bowling was outstanding especially Kirtley.

Mind you two of his LBW's were fortunate which more than made up for RMJ's unlucky dimissal.

Anyway GOSBTS

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yesterday I was playing for Trafford CC, as expected they are all mad keen Lancs fans, went to the ground in my Sussex shirt and they were taking the piss something rotten with us 78-6, claiming it would be over before we had our tea.

Thanks to Grizzly's Golden Heroes I was able to give it back LARGE

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How did we get on?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Now that was better than the play off final.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What made it even more special was bumping into that loveable rogue Crabbers.

:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
Now that was better than the play off final.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What made it even more special was bumping into that loveable rogue Crabbers.

:drink:

MAN I got drunk, was an HONOUR seeing you again Sir :bowdown:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
555kaz said:
Bloody hell, I was right next to you going by that video

Entrance 7 staircase DD Row B seat 121 was where I was at...right near the bar :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here