Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lampard

D

Deleted member 22389

Absolutely no chance could we afford his wages. If Lampard is happy for say 10k a week, then who knows.
Vicente coming here, now that was a shock.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Didn't think of that. Maybe he should get the train from Chichester to Lancing and get a cab to the training ground?

He'd have to park the car first, or get a cab to Chichester station as well - I don't think his house is within walking distance. Or he could get a foldable bike for the train - probably the best thing to do.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
He'd have to park the car first, or get a cab to Chichester station as well - I don't think his house is within walking distance. Or he could get a foldable bike for the train - probably the best thing to do.

Shirley Ms Bleakely can drop him off at Chichester and I'll get my old mum to meet him at Lancing in her Aygo. She only lives round the corner.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Shirley Ms Bleakely can drop him off at Chichester and I'll get my old mum to meet him at Lancing in her Aygo. She only lives round the corner.

It's a decent offer, but he could walk along Freshbrook Road - it's not that far, although the pavement could cause an ankle injury if he's not careful.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would love it to happen, but there's no chance.

Still, he's got a place in West Sussex hasn't he? Chichester way? Maybe a drive to Lancing each day would be pleasant for him?

I thought that he had a house in Kingston Gorse/Ferring. I think that he will sign for Beckhams team in Miami, whatever they call it if his wife to be can get a TV contract, which being Irish shouldnt be difficult in the USA.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
If this happens I will buy a hat just so I can eat it.

Come on, I know that we aren't as small a club as we were but this is ridiculous, the man could still play for a number of clubs in the Prem and I cannot see how, when we are being rejected by players like Bridge because we won't pay enough, we would be able to tempt Franky down here

Exactly....never going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here