Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lallana

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Talks about Enciso in the first part. How talented he is but how they're all trying to reign him in a bit. Compares RDZ to Poch.
(Actually felt that it was mostly Hunter talking at Lallana but worth a listen.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Talks about Enciso in the first part. How talented he is but how they're all trying to reign him in a bit. Compares RDZ to Poch.
(Actually felt that it was mostly Hunter talking at Lallana but worth a listen.
Interesting. Heard a few times that Enciso looks the best in training out of all young players.

Very exciting

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolute leader on and off the pitch, highly intelligent and seems like a very nice guy too. Rumours are he's the one that called Trossard out for slacking in training - if so he's gone up in my estimation even more.

Understood when he joined it was with a view to moving into coaching with us anyway - already seems to be on great terms with DeZ (no surprise) so can really see this happening and will be delighted if it does. Hope he keeps playing for a while yet though - he's perfect to orchestrate the middle in our current style of play. Quick thinking, brilliant at creating a bit of space with a turn or touch and a fantastic passer. Love watching him play - ALWAYS scanning, and directing the others.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolute leader on and off the pitch, highly intelligent and seems like a very nice guy too. Rumours are he's the one that called Trossard out for slacking in training - if so he's gone up in my estimation even more.

Understood when he joined it was with a view to moving into coaching with us anyway - already seems to be on great terms with DeZ (no surprise) so can really see this happening and will be delighted if it does. Hope he keeps playing for a while yet though - he's perfect to orchestrate the middle in our current style of play. Quick thinking, brilliant at creating a bit of space with a turn or touch and a fantastic passer. Love watching him play - ALWAYS scanning, and directing the others.
It was Lallana. It got a bit pushy shovey and Trossard stormed off. I really like Lallana

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

AND he still has very quick feet considering he's getting on a bit. I'm a big fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here