[Misc] LadySeagull

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
sort of got away from what i was asking , can anyone tell me how i delete this thread please , ta in advance

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
sort of got away from what i was asking , can anyone tell me how i delete this thread please , ta in advance

Ah don't do that, Leas, this is my 15 mins of fame, having a thread about me on NSC (actually some of you do know of me, due to my BHA-loving family going back way back when, but you don't realise it's me, but that's another story).

:cool:

As you know now Leas, as I emailed you back, I've been busy/away and away again next week, and I only dip into forums briefly now and then, and post on simpler issues, if real life takes over for a while. Got to get away for some sun before Brexit happens...!

Also I get no end of emails and pm's - too many to answer sometimes. Did I miss anyone asking for help on a parking 'fine' thread?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is this like an open PM thread now? You two carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ah don't do that, Leas, this is my 15 mins of fame, having a thread about me on NSC (actually some of you do know of me, due to my BHA-loving family going back way back when, but you don't realise it's me, but that's another story).

:cool:

As you know now Leas, as I emailed you back, I've been busy/away and away again next week, and I only dip into forums briefly now and then, and post on simpler issues, if real life takes over for a while. Got to get away for some sun before Brexit happens...!

Also I get no end of emails and pm's - too many to answer sometimes. Did I miss anyone asking for help on a parking 'fine' thread?

you never did reply regarding my dressing gown shot i pm'd you....:down:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will she organise a curry night ? xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports