Lads, I'm hungover. Win this argument for me....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341651164.844982.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
don't bother with it. Waste of time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Don't we have the 9th highest season ticket sales in the country??.....How are we going to be f***ed when the financial fair play rules kick in??....Palace might be(sorry will be, don't they give tickets away lol)...I would imagine we will be in a very strong position.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
H0ow the f*** does he know know whether it is unsustainable? 21,000 season ticket holders suggests a serious increase in income.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
22k standard season tickets, 2.6k corporates rising to 3,100 next year (600 on waiting list) & high away attraction is the way to 'win' FFP...in effect we are already champions of this 'division'

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Once palace hire some cowboys to fix up their shitty stadium....it's just gonna fall down again

I don't think palace are gonna get relegated, but they're not exactly setting tongues wagging with signings now are they?

Theyre a nothing club who wont get promoted anytime soon. And will either be sitting mid table, or looking over their shoulder at relegation

The inbred twats

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They got our support wrong we would never fill Falmer they said,they know nothing about our in actual fact very sustainable and fair financial state of play-in short expect Brighton to be a major force in the modern game for the next 20 years at least..

We are all the while we have Tony at the helm, will be very prudent financial wise...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That we haven't touched our transfer budget yet and everything so far is free?

Oh and there was me thinking we had spent £ms this summer-oh well

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Financial fair play?

Laughable coming from Palace.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That we haven't touched our transfer budget yet and everything so far is free?

We have a wage cap in place, we're only paying £10K to Bridge as Man City are paying the rest. They hilariously have quoted 22K a week to CMS which is rubbish to give them ammunition for their jealousy.
As has been pointed out already on this thread, we're in the top ten sales for season tickets this season already, the stadium is attractive enough for concerts, conferences, parties, tours and exhibitions so it's earning money even in the close season. The catering is also reaping dividends.

I just hope the team 'click' and get the points needed for a promotion push. A collection of good players does not a 'team' make.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton represents a decent area to live,an up and coming club free from the shackles of past failures and expectations,a team that under Gus play an attractive style of play-

This counts for a lot to some players and equally importantly,their wives girlfriends etc..

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Lets not forget Palarse are paying that twat Murray in excess of £15k per week including add ons.

They will deny this, but I can assure you this is the truth. :bigwave:

It was a good thing he didn't trigger the goals per season clause last year :lolol:

So if a Div 1 standard player is on that kind of wedge, god knows what the rest of their finances are like.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I'm not sure Palace are in a position to comment on other team finances.

It's just sour grapes from their supporters and totally understandable.

We have a top notch chairman, a manager that can attract some superb players, a huge fan base and 22,000 people who want to see us play so badly they are spending their hard earned cash on a season ticket.

If you compare that to what they have it's hardly surprising they are a bit moody about it.

Don't noted arguing with them, just feel
sorry for then instead.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm not sure Palace are in a position to comment on other team finances.

It's just sour grapes from their supporters and totally understandable.

We have a top notch chairman, a manager that can attract some superb players, a huge fan base and 22,000 people who want to see us play so badly they are spending their hard earned cash on a season ticket.

If you compare that to what they have it's hardly surprising they are a bit moody about it.

Don't noted arguing with them, just feel
sorry for then instead.

Agree with all of this apart from the last bit-i won't feel anything for them-too busy

Rejoicing in the fact that we DAMN WELL DESERVE ALL OUR CURRENT SUCCESS AND FUTURE HAPPINESS AS A CLUB-

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Delete him from FB, don't stand for all that old shit :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Palace spouting about financial fair play,,oh the irony!!!!!......They must really hate the fact they are second best to us in every department. Maybe they should start up a rivalry with Crawley Town..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports