Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Lack of swear filter ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yesterday I visited Arundel Castle and heard swearing coming from the towers above the wall.

It might have turrets.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That’ll be Lavinia…….. she’s like a navi when she’s on one.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
**** is the only word I've put in the filter thus far.

I thought I'd see if people would embrace being free of anything more draconian by only swearing where they really feel it merited, and not all the f***ing time.

Let's see shall we...
I think you might want to do a Truss and rethink this.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Please switch on the autocorrect for “of” and “have”, and “they’re”, “their” and “there”
It would eliminate Justice entire personality and also get quite wonky sometimes.
Clearly some pros and cons.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Please tell me knob jockey is still allowed and the auto replace still works for a certain name ? We'll be needing quite a lot soon ! Won't we Timmy ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

edit: so it is that one!
Ironically it was the only one you could get away with in the past. Presumably so we could report on our valiant displays against Scunthorpe.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Please switch on the autocorrect for “of” and “have”, and “they’re”, “their” and “there”
And for days of the week. That oh so funny misspelling is so ****ish.

Anyway Charlton have just gone 2 up against The Twats. That's completely f***ing brilliant.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't tell me he is trying again :facepalm:
Afraid so - he's got the third candidate slot for Hangleton. I kept an eye for him at the protest on Sunday but it appears he doesn't like the rain. Never mind, I'm sure I'll get to challenge him personally before the election.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And etc.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Please tell me knob jockey is still allowed and the auto replace still works for a certain name ? We'll be needing quite a lot soon ! Won't we Timmy ?
For when he peels off the Liz Truss mask and reveals he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky meddling kids (and his own incompetence)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here