Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour has suspended former leader Jeremy Corbyn

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are we there yet?

I think we probably are, though. Isn't it. Though.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I will withdraw from the discusson to preserve house peace. The guy is history anyway.
Not necessarily - Corbyn bottled it by not shafting the Blairites the way that Starmer and the Blairites shafted him and 300,000 LP members. He now has once last chance to show he has some backbone - stand as an independent (he will canter into the seat) - and then lauch a new left party based on Enough is Enough and the trade unions that are fighting the Tories (and will have to fight the Starmerite LP).

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a shitshow. I can’t believe some of the things he has been saying reading back the last pages. If you came out with half that shit in an average pub, you’d either be barred, get your head kicked in, or both.

How he hasn’t been banned for this most recent episode (cry for help?) I have no idea.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I will withdraw from the discusson to preserve house peace. The guy is history anyway.
Good and while you at it , perhaps think about your ‘ Jews run the world mindset and they are responsible for all the evil in the world ‘ it’s not a good look unless you are an aspiring Nazi.

Quite how the mods think what you’ve said in this thread isn’t worthy of a ban is beyond me

I can only assume the bar is set very high indeed for anything racist against Jewish people and then put back to its usual very low setting for racism against any other minority .

No wonder David Baddiel wrote his book ..

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Good and while you at it , perhaps think about your ‘ Jews run the world mindset and they are responsible for all the evil in the world ‘ it’s not a good look unless you are an aspiring Nazi.

Quite how the mods think what you’ve said in this thread isn’t worthy of a ban is beyond me

I can only assume the bar is set very high indeed for anything racist against Jewish people and then put back to its usual very low setting for racism against any other minority .

This ^
Every word

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Both you and @jcdenton08, who are the ones calling for a ban, are the first one in line when its time to bash some Arabs, Africans or muslims whenever you have the chance. No one banned you.

Why would anyone ban me? I haven't said anything racist about the Jewish people and won't say anything racist about the Jewish people, because I have no problem with Jewish people.

I don't understand why you feel that attacking the Zionist leadership is the same as attacking the Jewish people. There's quite a few million Jews who do absolutely not like Zionist leaders of today and the past, so I don't understand why you bunch them together. Do you do the same thing in your everyday life? If someone says "I really don't like that Tory leadership", do you respond with "OH MY GOD YOU HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE!"?

Stop defending Zionist leaders on behalf of the Jews. A lot of Jews will be very angry if you make assumptions that they are massive fans of Netanyahu, Herzl, Stern, Rothschild etc.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not necessarily - Corbyn bottled it by not shafting the Blairites the way that Starmer and the Blairites shafted him and 300,000 LP members. He now has once last chance to show he has some backbone - stand as an independent (he will canter into the seat) - and then lauch a new left party based on Enough is Enough and the trade unions that are fighting the Tories (and will have to fight the Starmerite LP).
I look forward to watching Corbyn ride down from Islington to Parliament, victorious, on the back of Shergar.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Both you and @jcdenton08, who are the ones calling for a ban, are the first one in line when its time to bash some Arabs, Africans or muslims whenever you have the chance. No one banned you.

Why would anyone ban me? I haven't said anything racist about the Jewish people and won't say anything racist about the Jewish people, because I have no problem with Jewish people.

I don't understand why you feel that attacking the Zionist leadership is the same as attacking the Jewish people. There's quite a few million Jews who do absolutely not like Zionist leaders of today and the past, so I don't understand why you bunch them together. Do you do the same thing in your everyday life? If someone says "I really don't like that Tory leadership", do you respond with "OH MY GOD YOU HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE!"?

Stop defending Zionist leaders on behalf of the Jews. A lot of Jews will be very angry if you make assumptions that they are massive fans of Netanyahu, Herzl, Stern, Rothschild etc.
1. You said you would leave this thread. You lied.
2. Stop telling lies about other posters. Nobody has defended Zionist leaders.
3. Various people pointed out that you were talking bollocks about Corbyn and the mural.
Anything else?

Several of us have reported you for being an offensive anti-Semitic nob on this thread. Not that you'll give a shit, being an empathy-free narcissist, but I have defended you on numerous occasions. Not this time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
@Guinness Boy @Bozza have a look at this thread, would you. Rather a lot of people are nonplussed that no action has been taken against someone who has been posting anti-Semitic tropes. Thanks.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I thought they weren't allowed to decide whether they were offended or not ?

You do turn round in circles.
Nope, haven't said that. Must be confusing me with someone. Or confusing it with my previously stated opinion that it is not up to each one to decide what is racist/sexist/fat-shaming/younameit, which is not the same thing as someone getting offended.

Some would be offended by you guys assuming that every Jew loves Zionist leaders, some would not.

Judaism is a religion (according to eg Orthodox Jews) or a race/political movement (according to Zionism). Its not a grey bunch of people that you can just lump together and assume that they all have the same feelings, opinions and emotions. One of the strongest critics of Zionism on this board is a Jewish guy, if you need proof that attacking Zionist leaders is not the same as attacking Jews.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a shitshow. I can’t believe some of the things he has been saying reading back the last pages. If you came out with half that shit in an average pub, you’d either be barred, get your head kicked in, or both.

How he hasn’t been banned for this most recent episode (cry for help?) I have no idea.
1. You said you would leave this thread. You lied.
2. Stop telling lies about other posters. Nobody has defended Zionist leaders.
3. Various people pointed out that you were talking bollocks about Corbyn and the mural.
Anything else?

Several of us have reported you for being an offensive anti-Semitic nob on this thread. Not that you'll give a shit, being an empathy-free narcissist, but I have defended you on numerous occasions. Not this time.
His guard was let down with comments about noses, why Germans would’ve wanted to eliminate a race (without fact checking by me …. they owned most Berlin listed companies, apparently), and repeated very deliberate attempts to conflate any people who fight anti semitism as Zionist conspirators. Both lazy and despicable. Deliberately derailing a thread about anti semitism in the UK in this era. @Tropesman at his worst.

Why on earth he’s allowed to post that hurtful bullshit on nsc is anyone’s guess. 15 years ago a little gang of similar thinking right wing nazis got their marching orders.

It’s widely known that this city has a large Jewish population eg the Bloom family. Many lost family in pogroms such as the Holocaust, that’s why they ended up in the UK. Some are nsc members. Plus lots of us loath all racism. I’d rather we maintain standards where ‘free speech’ doesn’t allow anti semitic bullshit and age old tropes to be published here.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why on earth he’s allowed to post that hurtful bullshit on nsc is anyone’s guess.

I really don't understand that comment. We can only act AFTER someone posts, not before.

People aren't supposed to drive at 100mph or shoot people - they still do. The fact people do bad things sometimes doesn't mean they are allowed to.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I really don't understand that comment. We can only act AFTER someone posts, not before.

People aren't supposed to drive at 100mph or shoot people - they still do. The fact people do bad things sometimes doesn't mean they are allowed to.
He has been posting this shit for some time and I for one reported him - Palace Trolls get permanent bans but this piece of rubbish seems immune.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Why have you tagged me? I simply read the aftermath, and as usual I was forced to read your comments in this thread despite having you blocked, because everyone was replying to you telling you to knock it off with the racism.

I think you’ve acted like a complete fool, yet again. I was actually softening to you in other threads, liking your intelligent football posts, precisely because you didn’t do exactly this for a while.

Now you’ve done it again. I can’t see any way you can carry on here. What you were posting was completely inappropriate. You were entirely out of order - it has nothing to do with me.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Just go back a few pages on this thread and read some of the stuff he’s posted. If that had been written in a newspaper column there would be a large number of complaints and rightly so .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you think a post is inappropriate, simply report it and let the moderators deal with it. Waving imaginary red cards has never sat easily with me :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here