Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

La Roux - Thoughts?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im starting to f***ing like this group!!

And the above tune is so easy and catchy!

Im lovin La Roux at the moment, I will be now buying the album I think!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
sorry to be the party pooper, but i have to listen to her everyday at work along wth all the other dross, and i cant stand her...this is better IMHO but each to their own...

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvCo55lKOHE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvCo55lKOHE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

enjoy

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stupid hair, mardy face, annoying voice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good album if you like that sort of thing, I do.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is it true she is the daughter of the old bint out of the Bill??

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This version is better
[YT]x7pFQk5u7W0[/YT]

Don't tell anyone, but I missed the middle of Radiohead's set at Reading to go and see her. And then she left it right to the end of the set to play In For The Kill and Bulletproof. Grrr.

Last 30 seconds of the Skream remix = epic epic old-skool raargh.

Brandy Alexander

Sep 8, 2009
I'm not sure i get her. Terrible vocalist and relies heavily on some (overhyped) remixes. It's not until a band like The xx come along that you realise quite how bad most modern pop music is. As an aside, if you electopop, albeit very different to LA Roux, you might want to check out YACHT's new album.

Dosser

Feb 22, 2009
Am no pop fan, but dont mind her stuff.

After listening to the whole album her voice doesn't half begin to grate though...

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I'm not sure i get her. Terrible vocalist and relies heavily on some (overhyped) remixes. It's not until a band like The xx come along that you realise quite how bad most modern pop music is. As an aside, if you electopop, albeit very different to LA Roux, you might want to check out YACHT's new album.

the kid know's his shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here