Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kylian Mbappe could do a job.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
He'd still have to break into the first 11, and wages might be a problem too.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a mate who took a selfie in front of the Eiffel tower and he reckons he's shitehouse.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Didn't he sign a new contract with them for about 8billion euros a week in the summer?

He's probably seen Haaland at Man City and realised he needs to get into a proper league to win the Balon D'or.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
https://www.90min.com/posts/kylian-...e-the-club?utm_source=fotmob&utm_medium=share

Rumours coming out that the guy wants to leave PSG in January.
Gotta admit, he'd be a catch for the Albion :D

Steer well clear, as he's definitely meets the bellend criteria. He could have walked into any club in the Summer but instead signed a new contract. A few months later he's got itchy feet but any club now has to pay fee although he apparently doesn't have a release clause (at least not until 2024).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Steer well clear, as he's definitely meets the bellend criteria. He could have walked into any club in the Summer but instead signed a new contract. A few months later he's got itchy feet but any club now has to pay fee although he apparently doesn't have a release clause (at least not until 2024).

Oh yeh and I forgot he's a French striker :lolol:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Not for me. Just doesn’t fit our formation. We need a target man and he doesn’t get in ahead of Trossard or Gross.

I’d rather resigned Chris Wood.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't he sign a new contract with them for about 8billion euros a week in the summer?

He's probably seen Haaland at Man City and realised he needs to get into a proper league to win the Balon D'or.
And the contract gave him a say in transfers and choosing the manager, or something?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, by far the most likely outcome is that this is a play to force PSG to offer him an even more lucrative contract, which they probably will do and he will sign.

Most likely motivated by rumours that what Haaland is on after bonuses is more than he is getting ... which he's not happy with

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The premier league should buy him and he can play against City every week.

Call it a competitive investment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Player power on steroids, welcome to football 2022.

Florentino Perez versus the sport-washing state of Qatar both spent a couple of years promising Mbappe the earth, including a say on squad additions.

Now upset that Qatar purportedly haven’t ticked all the promises.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It depends. If USG will take him on loan for a half season might be worth a shout, if he provides his own boots .........................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And the contract gave him a say in transfers and choosing the manager, or something?
So I understand - and he wanted Messi out as well (he was apparantly going to go when Mbappe signed) and isn't happy he's still there'

So taking Messi as a makeweight would be even more of a problem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here