Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kyle bennett

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Is he out of contract? Younger brother of 2 decent footballers will surely command a fee much higher than port vale can pay

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lost his place as Wolves up-and-coming winger after Nathenial Mendez-Laing got man of the match for his first team debut. In fact, I would love it if Poyet could get Mendez-Laing on loan next season.

Bennet (Kyle) is supposed to be better than Eliott - but do we really need two right wingers?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Lost his place as Wolves up-and-coming winger after Nathenial Mendez-Laing got man of the match for his first team debut. In fact, I would love it if Poyet could get Mendez-Laing on loan next season.

Bennet (Kyle) is supposed to be better than Eliott - but do we really need two right wingers?

I thought his older brother was considered the best in the family?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

I thought he could play up front as well?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There are three... f*** me - yes I am getting mixed up then!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
On a seperate note, just noticed Steve Gillespie (that gippo striker we were after a while back) is out of contract at the end of the season. Could do a lot worse.

Well worth a look, we were supposedly interested when he moved to Colchester for £400k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here