Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczack

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Eh ? I said 'unsubstantiated rumour'. What is unclear about that ? Go and look up 'rumour'. If you really need to know the source was a STH in ESL who may or may not know f@ck all. I don't know. Hence 'unsubstantiated'.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Wasn't their first bust up on the pitch, not revealed by someone in the know.

They argued but the person ITK said that there were punches thrown by Koosh on to Bruno with Calde in the middle in the dressing room.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The first rumour I heard was he was ill. Then a mate came in after and said he said that there had been a bust up over a contract and was PIG seen driving away from Amex with the look of thunder. Only what I heard.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I cant believe for one minute, that there would be contract discussions, 3 hrs before kick off on a Saturday

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
According to Koosh he's got Prem clubs fighting for his signature , so don't buy the contract story.

Hissy fit over Bruno for Calde is much more believable, more so than he just had the shits!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I cant believe for one minute, that there would be contract discussions, 3 hrs before kick off on a Saturday

Unless he was hacked off that Solly's was announced.

If that is the reason, he has acted a bit unprofessionally. Hopefully it was sickness and he'll play at Huddersfield, either way doubt he'll be with us next season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I heard that Solly got his contract 2 weeks ago. The club decide when its released to the press.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, but some of them have said he had a bust up with the club over his contract and Calde and Bruno stepped in to stop him, and some are saying he was upset that Bruno was picked ahead of Calderon, so it's not like all the stories are the same.

Either way, it's going to be a long week until the next game where we see if he plays again, 3with every comment about it dissected and analysed on here (hopefully coming to nothing on Friday when he plays v Huddersfield) ad nauseum.

Didn't I read today that there's an open training session on Tuesday?

If Koosh is there then all is well.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm not one to start rumours and do not normally pass on information from my media friend as I do not feel I should pass on what is said in a private conversation. Today though he offered up his little snippet to me in earshot of a few others around. He is very much in the know as he works for the club as well the local media and is certainly known to most albion fans.

Something isn't right and I don't think it's just Kuszczack.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm not one to start rumours and do not normally pass on information from my media friend as I do not feel I should pass on what is said in a private conversation. Today though he offered up his little snippet to me in earshot of a few others around. He is very much in the know as he works for the club as well the local media and is certainly known to most albion fans.

Something isn't right and I don't think it's just Kuszczack.

Richie Reynolds?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I support any player who gives his all for the club,but if they throw a fit....then they can jog on...I don't care how good they are...thought Bridcutt was great...until he came out with 'Can't play my mind is not focused'...lost all respect for him then...it is the same with Koosh...as much as I would say he is probably one of the best GK we have had for years...if he is not 100% in for the club...goodbye Koosh..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Richie Reynolds?

Im not saying but those that know me, may know I went to school with Brian Owen, and it's not him either. This chap is a long standing friend so I will not be naming him

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I know the bloke inside the Gully suit (not Doug Loft) so will ask him what happened. Seems likely he'd be in the know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here