Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kusczak signing imminent!!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kusczak would be a good signing but he isn't as good as everybody on here is making out. In his loan spell at Watford he made quite a few mistakes and didn't look all that great. He's way above Brez and Ankergren but I would of still preferred somebody with a bit more quality.

Check out there defensive record anmd how many clean sheets they got with him in there side, pretty damn immpresive seen as they had bugger all to play for.
Its no coincidence they shot up the league when they got him.

As keepers go, IF we get him I will be bloody delighted.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
P1770483.JPG

Pat McGatt?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
check out there defensive record anmd how many clean sheets they got with him in there side, pretty damn immpresive seen as they had bugger all to play for.

As keepers go, if we get him i will be bloody delighted.

this....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kusczak would be a good signing but he isn't as good as everybody on here is making out. In his loan spell at Watford he made quite a few mistakes and didn't look all that great. He's way above Brez and Ankergren but I would of still preferred somebody with a bit more quality.

Keeping in mind that we acheived mid-table in our first season in the Championship, who 'should' we be signing ?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

I'm sure an element of that is that he was probably a little rusty. Goalies need matches and confidence. When either of these is missing their form slips.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody know when Gus is due back I presume it is sometime this week as apparently he didnt go until last Wednesday or rather was seen at The Amex last Wednesday.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Check out there defensive record anmd how many clean sheets they got with him in there side, pretty damn immpresive seen as they had bugger all to play for.

As keepers go, IF we get him I will be bloody delighted.

I disagree on the clean sheet statement - 3 Clean Sheets out of 13 - with 16 conceded over those games... not brilliant in isolation but then if you count 53 goals conceded in the rest of their games (around 36) then it compares favourably.

I do however agree that I would be delighted to sign him - I do think he is much better than what we currently have and behind our already very good defence (once we get a left back) we should be hard to score against.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I'm sure an element of that is that he was probably a little rusty. Goalies need matches and confidence. When either of these is missing their form slips.

Anybody who can play in front of 60,000 people with a hair cut like that, isn't short on confidence.

Thomas-Kuszczak-Short-Hairstyles-Picture.jpg

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
i am taking this as one of Bozza's ITK hints (ie he doesnt think its just a rumour) - most people seem to have missed his other little gem about a polish left back too in a different thread.

come on Bozza - feed us!!:D

Or he could have just been correcting the spelling

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
According to the views of some on here probably Joe Hart.

Pfft! Did you see his performance yesterday? He dropped one of the crosses, and was beaten at his near post from distance. We can do better than Hart. Signing him would be a disappointment, might as well stick with Brez and Casper...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pfft! Did you see his performance yesterday? He dropped one of the crosses, and was beaten at his near post from distance. We can do better than Hart. Signing him would be a disappointment, might as well stick with Brez and Casper...

I accept that you posted that as a joke but there will be people blaming him for the goal which came through a ruck of players any of whom should have blocked it and he probably saw it very late but yes I agree he shouldn't have dropped that cross but showed that he is human.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011

There just isn't any pleasing for some people !

Let's be honest, if Fergie thought he was good enough to play for Manchester United 30 odd times then I'm sure he's good enough to play for us! He's only been released from United because they've one of the best upcoming goal keepers in the world and a new back up who's potentially better than Kuszczak. It's not like he's been released from a top end Championship club.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
There just isn't any pleasing for some people !

Let's be honest, if Fergie thought he was good enough to play for Manchester United 30 odd times then I'm sure he's good enough to play for us! He's only been released from United because they've one of the best upcoming goal keepers in the world and a new back up who's potentially better than Kuszczak. It's not like he's been released from a top end Championship club.

i think most sane Albion fans would agree that it would be an awesome signing and light years ahead of our current GK options

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here