Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beat Wrexham 2 - 1, didn't keep a clean sheet :angry: :angry:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Taken from the Boston site

Wrexham had two good chances late on to equalise, but Kuipers preserved Boston's lead in the 88th minute when he palmed McEvilly's rising drive to safety before Alan White produced a sensational headed clearance a minute later to block Dennis Lawrence's piledriver right on the line. Kuipers had done well to punch clear initially, but White was on hand to produce a great interception and ultimately net all three points.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
should i stay or should i go:drink:

Good stuff, we'll need him at his best for those late December games.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Beat Wrexham 2 - 1, didn't keep a clean sheet :angry: :angry:

That'll teach them not to bring in a tried and tested ENGLISH 'keeper.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sorry Wrexham. :blush:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great news!...

We need him... he is the best keeper we have... god forbid that French geezer is in the 1st team after Blayney goes back... according to a club coach source of mine, he is "dire"...

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
B.W. said:
Great news!...

We need him... he is the best keeper we have... god forbid that French geezer is in the 1st team after Blayney goes back... according to a club coach source of mine, he is "dire"...

Shouldn't the said club coach and the managment have realised this before they bloody well signed him!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Shouldn't the said club coach and the managment have realised this before they bloody well signed him!

he is only on loan to see if he can progress though bud. I think Petr Cech even said that he is talented when they were at the same team so it must be a case of wait and see.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A selection of comments from the Boston messageboard:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted 26/11/2005 05:32:07 PM

we won yey

Kuipers not to bad suppose made a few clangers but overall one hell of a keeper. JJ need I say anymore excellent well taken goals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted 26/11/2005 05:43:23 PM

Kuipers was talking to his defence brilliantly today - especially after only a day's training.

Good performance, disappointing attendance
Good overall performance, Kuipers was amazing, he was bound to make some mistakes it was his debut and his first game after a lengthy injury!

The defence played well, after his early criticism what a signing Futcher is turning out to be, Alan White class as usual what a clearance off the goal line, and Greaves and Canoville have just made those full back positions their own!

Shame it was the last time we will see Ian Ross in a United shirt (for now anyway), but he was his usual self all over the place and a decent display by them all

We all know about up front Super Joachim strikes again and Jason Lee had an excellent game, and JJ deserved MOTM by a mile!

Shame about the attendance but I did have a feeling it would be below 2000 as Wrexham didn't bring many 1938, but lets hope for over 5000 against Donny and really get York Street rocking and Boston United into the 3rd Round Draw!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports