Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Did any club ever come in for him?
I know he went out on loan a couple of times to Hull (?) and Boston or whoever it was. Did any club make enquiries about his services whilst he was under contract here.?

Just interested like.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He is still owed a match at the Amex for his testimonial if Im not mistaken?...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Would rather have him here to be honest. Would have him over Brezovan all day long

The same Kuipers who is being kept out of the Crawley team by Scott Shearer? Just not up to it anymore I'm afraid and I don't think my heart could take watching Greer and Dunk spraying passes back to him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Be interesting to see if he plays against Palarse & what sort of reception he receives!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Swansea found themselves looking at that keeper they've got this season partly because he is Dutch, and Brendan Rodgers likes Dutch goalkeepers because he claims they're generally much better footballers, they're calm and collected with the ball at their feet, which suits Swansea's passing game.

Michel must have some kind of genetic abnormality which exempts him from that rule then. I shudder to think of how he'd get on in our current team :lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
RE. testimonial, according to the man himself that's still very much in the pipe line with potentially Dutch opposition.

Oct 25, 2003
can't help but think it'd be a bit......underwhelming? two seasons after he's left the club

shame because i was very fond of him, but if we were going to have a testimonial it should've been while he was still with us/JUST about to leave

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The same Kuipers who is being kept out of the Crawley team by Scott Shearer? Just not up to it anymore I'm afraid and I don't think my heart could take watching Greer and Dunk spraying passes back to him.

Lost the gloves at Crawley simply because he was injured for the first game, the team have been playing so well since, he cant get back iin at the moment. But yeah i agree to a point, Michel is one of my all time Albion heroes, but his best days are behind him now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here