Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kristy Adams v Peter Kyle (MP)

jfs

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
You know its an irrelevant question dont you?
You vote purely on how your MP voted back in june if you want.
I think that is idiotic.
But which way she voted is indicative of her judgement and outlook. If she voted for Brexit then she has poor judgement and an insular outlook.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thought both main parties were suspending their campaigns. Oh well .. Does Kyle think Corbyn is the best person to lead our nation in the fight against terrorism.( If he says yes he's lying to you.)

Maybe we could ask Adams how it's been possible to have three strikes in rapid succession on a former Home Secretary's watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Should the Crest Nicholson/Starr Trust King Alfred housing /little swimming pool project be put out to tender again if they insist on needing scores more flats than agreed and reduce the social housing agreed?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd like Adams to heal some of my family. Then I won't just vote for her, I'll follow her as the new messiah.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That should be aimed at Warren Morgan TBF

Local prospective MP should have views on local housing needs and local sports facility needs and understand what is good value for constituents . They will represent me whoever they may be.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really! Thought the 'Kraken' was a mythological sea monster. Plural of Octopus is, I believe, Octopodes

Just asked a German and she said Krake is singular, Kraken is plural but the English word is used as well.

Either way HBnB is talking shite as usual.

Back from the hustings. Fair play to both candidates that it went ahead given what happened in London, but it was the only occasion that they would face each other amongst a Hove audience. Kyle really should be standing as an Independent or even a Tory! He is polished & not a Corbyn supporter. He said he was one of the Labour MPs that voted against Corbyn & has no confidence in him requesting voters to vote for him - based on his record & to reduce the impending Conservative landslide that is forthcoming. All very odd as Kristy stated that with a loss of 6 seats there would be a Labour majority, but Kyle said Corbyn would not go into government in a minority or coalition meaning another election & there is only one result on Thursday - an increased Conservative majority. Very very odd!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Back from the hustings. Fair play to both candidates that it went ahead given what happened in London, but it was the only occasion that they would face each other amongst a Hove audience. Kyle really should be standing as an Independent or even a Tory! He is polished & not a Corbyn supporter. He said he was one of the Labour MPs that voted against Corbyn & has no confidence in him requesting voters to vote for him - based on his record & to reduce the impending Conservative landslide that is forthcoming. All very odd as Kristy stated that with a loss of 6 seats there would be a Labour majority, but Kyle said Corbyn would not go into government in a minority or coalition meaning another election & there is only one result on Thursday - an increased Conservative majority. Very very odd!

Cheers for the info.
Peter Kyle is a likeable bloke who can't stand Corbyn and he's not wrong on any of that, is he?
I suppose he's running as Labour as it gives him a better chance of winning, more money behind him and because he believes in the principles of the party rather than the leader.

How did the audience respond to both candidates?
Did anyone ask Kristy why she's been so anonymous in the campaign?

Cheers for the info.
Peter Kyle is a likeable bloke who can't stand Corbyn and he's not wrong on any of that, is he?
I suppose he's running as Labour as it gives him a better chance of winning, more money behind him and because he believes in the principles of the party rather than the leader.

How did the audience respond to both candidates?
Did anyone ask Kristy why she's been so anonymous in the campaign?

Yes - I concur. The audience were very fair to both candidates & very much evenly in support of both. Kyle mentioned that tonight was his only opportunity to debate with Kristy. Her argument was that in a short period of time she has addressed many different groups, organisations, religious groups in the constituency to get to know the electorate issues. She seems to do a fair amount of charitable work for the homeless. Kyle has had a 2 year head start as the existing MP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here