Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kos

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
think you mean kavos mate. f***ing wicked... bit of a singles place tho. if u both wana party go ahead but i doubt you'll find many places for a quiet drink late evening.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
are Kos and Kavos the same place?, quick google search shows different..

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
kavos is in corfu. basil was looking at going to corfu on holiday with his girlfriend the other day so i assumed he meant kavos.

kos is another greek island near crete etc i think. depends where you go in kos with all of these islands. Kardemena is the most popular with the british party people much like malia, kavos ayia napa etc. then again there will obv be other resorts for a "nicer" relaxed time.

where abouts are you going mate ?

edit: the original thread title said "kaos" not "kos" hence the mistake

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Kos is OK - but it's 12 years since I went so it will have changed.
Kardamena is the main resort and, quite frankly, could be anywhere in the Med.
Kos Town is quite nice. If you know where you're staying have a look on "Holidays Uncovered" for a review of the hotel and resort.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From Medway Council

Club Kaos holiday playscheme for children aged eight to 15, plus the new mini Club Kaos for children aged five to seven.

The scheme, which starts on Friday, 27 July, offers a packed programme of fun and games from 10am to 3.30pm, costing £1 per child. In the last week of August Hoo club members will meet those from Strood and Rochester for a fitting finale, with lots of water, races and a barbecue.

The pool is running swimming crash courses for children during the summer holiday (see Strood entry for more information).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
me and my missus, are going to Kaos for two weeks in September. Has anyone been, is it any good?!
Just got back a week ago bud,went to kardemina and it was lovelyyy.there was a heatwave and it was 46 degree's then grrrrrrr.

Must admit the reps got right on my tits,far to many of them,something like 120 bars and 3 reps per bar.Fantastic island and only 4-5 miles from turkey:rolleyes:

Loads and loads of birds there though:clap:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I went there a few years ago, but had a great time. Make sure you go on one of the island hops they do down the harbour in Kos Town.

Make sure you go to Nissyros where they filmed Moonraker - the coach journey up the mountain is unbelieveable!

Yoda

English & European
Went to Kos Town about 10 years ago. Lovely place, some quite areas plus there's always Bar Street if you want to large it up. :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he is going to Kavos then when we went there around 8 odd years ago it said welcome to hell and it was.

Kos sounds nice though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here