Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koosh

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I heard Koosh wasn't keeping limber and stretching during the game - he had an iPod on and was dancing to The Nolans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard he didn't travel by coach with the rest of the team, but rang John Travolta and demanded a lift to the game in his Boeing 747, because he can't stand the smell of Stephen Ward's aftershave.

Rumours also that he refused to play in the last home game because his pre-match rider specified that a bowl of Revels with all the coffee ones removed be placed on his dressing room seat, as per every game, but Ruben Martinez accidentally missed one, resulting in TK getting an unpleasant mouthful of cappucino, and storming out of the Amex in a rage.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've heard that he actually IS Keyser Soze.

Source? I can't say, but he has connections.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I heard he didn't travel by coach with the rest of the team, but rang John Travolta and demanded a lift to the game in his Boeing 747, because he can't stand the smell of Stephen Ward's aftershave.

Rumours also that he refused to play in the last home game because his pre-match rider specified that a bowl of Revels with all the coffee ones removed be placed on his dressing room seat, as per every game, but Ruben Martinez accidentally missed one, resulting in TK getting an unpleasant mouthful of cappucino, and storming out of the Amex in a rage.

You're in the wrong job Edna! Mind you I'm not sure what the right job would be!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard he was upset by the news that's the Mysterious Cities of Gold had been cancelled for a re-run. I don't have a son that I know of.

I don't know about that, but a very good source tells me that Tomasz recently went through the audition stage of Poland's Got Talent with his rendition of When I'm Cleaning Windows, played on a kazoo with backing vocals from a small border collie named Leonard.

Things were all going well until he found out by text message that Jake Forster-Caskey voted for Magda the banjo-playing nun from Bydgoszcz instead, and, well, it seems the shit hit the fan. Tensions have been running high ever since, resulting in TK spoiling the end of Breaking Bad for JFC, and refusing to dive for any of his shots in training.

Sad that it's come to this really :nono:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I heard that Kush is in the Praying mantis shrimp camp and the others arnt simple as that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
At THEIR performance? I doubt Kusczcak would have felt in a position to criticise anyone else, today, given that it was his mistake which conceded another soft goal.
this was mentioned in the match thread but not on any commentary site , 25 yard free kick drilled low to bottom right of goal would indicate a problem with the wall rather than the keeper........defence did sound rather jittery with dunk apparently lucky to stay on the pitch and koosh making a number of "good" saves.....???

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I don't know about that, but a very good source tells me that Tomasz recently went through the audition stage of Poland's Got Talent with his rendition of When I'm Cleaning Windows, played on a kazoo with backing vocals from a small border collie named Leonard.

Things were all going well until he found out by text message that Jake Forster-Caskey voted for Magda the banjo-playing nun from Bydgoszcz instead, and, well, it seems the shit hit the fan. Tensions have been running high ever since, resulting in TK spoiling the end of Breaking Bad for JFC, and refusing to dive for any of his shots in training.

Sad that it's come to this really :nono:

Yes that's spot on, I have to say after watching the clip on YouTube Leonard's falsetto is remarkable.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010

What a load of nonsense... Everyone knows that coffee flavour are the best revels. It's the toffee / raisin ones that he hates - they play hell with his false teeth.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
i was at the game and i didnt see kuszczak clap us fans at the end

He didn't Mark, I saw someone in a suit walk over, put his arm around him as if to console him and they walked down the tunnel with the pig looking anything but happy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He didn't Mark, I saw someone in a suit walk over, put his arm around him as if to console him and they walked down the tunnel with the pig looking anything but happy.
But was he unhappy because of the goal he let in, or was it something else? He was good with the fans after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here