Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe it works well for others, but Kodi always seems to me to be very much pain for very little gain. Great in theory, but totally dependent on dodgy content providers. Whose level of content is, in the main.pretty much as flakey as you'd expect. Contemporary equivalent of buying a dodgy DVD off an illegal Chinese national in a post-match pub ten years ago IMHO. You want massage?

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have a reliable stream now of Spanish channel DIRECTV sports+

Spanish commentary is just adding to the occasion. The pronounciation of the players names is proper flair and we also got the full..... Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll treatment following Richie's wonder strike :)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Had a perfect working stream which dropped out 5 minutes ago. Tried a few more and now have this. In Spanish! WP_20170128_15_43_27_Pro.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Had a perfect working stream which dropped out 5 minutes ago. Tried a few more and now have this. In Spanish! View attachment 81646

That's the kiddie! Not a single drop out in nearly 40 minutes I've had it so far.

Picture quality isn't great but certainly good enough in the trade off for no drop outs.

I've never minded foreign commentary either, having listened to plenty of Italian, French and Flemish for cycling.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's the kiddie! Not a single drop out in nearly 40 minutes I've had it so far.

Picture quality isn't great but certainly good enough in the trade off for no drop outs.

I've never minded foreign commentary either, having listened to plenty of Italian, French and Flemish for cycling.
Bet yours isn't super extreme widescreen like mine though! Did fiddle with the settings and fixed it but interesting watching for a couple of minutes.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm in dimsports via sportsdevil and first two links are HD quality. Strangely they dropped with 5 minutes to go of half time, so I grabbed link 5 which is SD in Italian.. hoping HD back for seconds half.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have a reliable stream now of Spanish channel DIRECTV sports+

Spanish commentary is just adding to the occasion. The pronounciation of the players names is proper flair and we also got the full..... Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll treatment following Richie's wonder strike :)

What's the path / route to get this ? Cheers

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bet yours isn't super extreme widescreen like mine though! Did fiddle with the settings and fixed it but interesting watching for a couple of minutes.

No, normal ratio for me right from the off. Well worth sticking with if you've now got the settings sorted. Been very reliable for me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What's the path / route to get this ? Cheers

Sportsdevil - live sports - Dimsports.eu - football - lincoln city vs brighton and HA - link 5

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No, normal ratio for me right from the off. Well worth sticking with if you've now got the settings sorted. Been very reliable for me.
Worse picture than the English one I had earlier but that is broke so I'll stay with Speedy Gonzales.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Worse picture than the English one I had earlier but that is broke so I'll stay with Speedy Gonzales.

Yeah, I always take the poor picture quality trade off over reliability, if picture quality is at least watchable (somtimes it isn't). I always find 720p streams, when found, to be the most unreliable of the lot.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
So frustrating. half the time the listed streams don't work. you can spend 90 mins searching for one.
Anyway, should all be getting letters soon from your ISP!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Instructions with pictures here, takes two minutes.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-download-with-exodus/

Sure I did this correctly but when I go to test and open context menu (as in last picture of link you sent) I get a different menu. Mine says

Trailer
Play from here
Queue item
Watched in Exodus
+5 others ... none of which is download or anything resembling

Have set up download destination as memory stick

Any ideas?

Did you try out MckTV?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Sure I did this correctly but when I go to test and open context menu (as in last picture of link you sent) I get a different menu. Mine says

Trailer
Play from here
Queue item
Watched in Exodus
+5 others ... none of which is download or anything resembling

Have set up download destination as memory stick

Any ideas?

Did you try out MckTV?

I don't think you are on the right page, after you have selected a movie or TV show. Click on your selection and wait for all the different sources to come up, choose a source and long press/click on your preferred source. That's when the option to download should appear?

I will definitely try that out but haven't got around to it yet. Been so busy, but it's on the list. Thanks

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't think you are on the right page, after you have selected a movie or TV show. Click on your selection and wait for all the different sources to come up, choose a source and long press/click on your preferred source. That's when the option to download should appear?

I will definitely try that out but haven't got around to it yet. Been so busy, but it's on the list. Thanks

That's it, was on previous page, thanks. Yes try it, you won't be disappointed, for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here