Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Live mix is down at the moment. It should be updated soon, hopefully.

Do you know if it's going to come back ... nothing working for me.

With football starting, looking for the best places ... currently on Castaway and Sportsdevil, Any better out there?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Wow. Just downloaded kodi onto my phone & added exodus = life changing.

Why haven't I don't this before!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Wow. Just downloaded kodi onto my phone & added exodus = life changing.

Why haven't I don't this before!

I've just done the same having joined the apple exodus and gone android. Exciting stuff!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Do you know if it's going to come back ... nothing working for me.

With football starting, looking for the best places ... currently on Castaway and Sportsdevil, Any better out there?

Sportsdevil>Live Sports>Livesportstreams.tv - keep getting Web Request Failed.
Same for you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been using Comix lately (via Pheonix Sports). Watched the Fulham game on that last night. Occasional buffering, but pretty solid.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Sportsdevil>Live Sports>Livesportstreams.tv - keep getting Web Request Failed.
Same for you?

Just took a look and same thing

I only ever use Dimsports or Front Row. They always work OK although picture quality not great

Live Mix seemed to have it sorted but they appear to have given up :(

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Edit: sorted

Last edited:

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
Help needed. I have not used kodi since last season and now it will not load up any link I try. I have just updated to kodi jarvis. Should I be doing something else to make it work???

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Anybody know of any decent current ones for BT Sport? Couldn't find any at all yesterday :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anybody know of any decent current ones for BT Sport? Couldn't find any at all yesterday :(

I usually go to Mamahd.com, which is floating about somewhere on Sportsdevil.

(its certainly not HD, but its usually pretty stable in my experience).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I usually go to Mamahd.com, which is floating about somewhere on Sportsdevil.

(its certainly not HD, but its usually pretty stable in my experience).

I looked for that one actually on sports devil but couldn't see it, maybe I'll have another look

I updated my SportsDevil add-on the other day with the unofficial SportsDevil and it's been top notch since then. I also have varied success with Zem TV and Adrian Sports.

Here's the link for instructions for the unofficial SportsDevil: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-unofficial-sportsdevil-repo/

Thanks I will try that! Shame Robocop stopped as that was excellent. Cosmix on Phoenix was pretty stable but was getting buffering last night so just gave up

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I looked for that one actually on sports devil but couldn't see it, maybe I'll have another look

Thanks I will try that! Shame Robocop stopped as that was excellent. Cosmix on Phoenix was pretty stable but was getting buffering last night so just gave up

Robocop became Bulldog Streams, I think....hope someone can confirm. I've got it installed but must confess I hardly think to look there.

http://bestforkodi.com/install-bulldog-streams-kodi-addon/

I tend to keep an eye on that BestforKodi website to see what they rate as the best add-ons for the month esp for Sports. And their Twitter feed is a good place to look when a match is on because they tend to screenshot the best streams they've found.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Its via the initial menu under Live Sports or Live TV, something like that.

Yep found it, it was in the one I didn't look at yesterday (like you I can't remember which it is, even though I have JUST looked) however it is saying no streams available right now.

Robocop became Bulldog Streams, I think....hope someone can confirm. I've got it installed but must confess I hardly think to look there.

http://bestforkodi.com/install-bulldog-streams-kodi-addon/

I tend to keep an eye on that BestforKodi website to see what they rate as the best add-ons for the month esp for Sports. And their Twitter feed is a good place to look when a match is on because they tend to screenshot the best streams they've found.

Bulldog that's exactly right I remember now, and yes I follow that guy on twitter and have husbsite bookmarked so I'll check it out now!

Thanks for all help ��

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A tip for any film buffs out there who can't find films on Genesis, Exodus or Movie Hut is to download the Alluc and Dailymotion add-ons. From what I can see they get the same sources as the websites. I've found it quite useful esp. for the more obscure movies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here