Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky signs NEW contract !!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Clearly loves it, clearly believes, clearly one of us. Fantastic news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The perfect start to the weekend as the little magician waves his magic wand and conjures up a fantastic commitment to us!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Obviously contracts don't mean anything but well done.

IMO to a point. AK gets a pay rise,in return the club will now achieve a bigger fee for him,should he be sold,because of the length of contract i would also imagine his sell on clause has also been reset higher .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I guess it means he is happy to be here, promotion or not, and only very serious offers from top Prem clubs will be considered?

If he goes both him and the club make money.

Yes. He'll be allowed to go if we don't make it. But we know, and he'll accept, there is a large cost to the buyer.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Stephens wants to move up north so that's near on impossible:)

Maybe,DS wants the best for DS,which is fine by me. Maybe he just misjudged the club with his demands,perhaps a large signing on fee.My guess is that the club value him less than he does,and would have sold him this Summer,but could not get a replacement in time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well this was a fun thread until the cynics and pessimists turned up. Exactly the same people who'd be shitting the sheets if he hadn't extended in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm hopeful Stockdale will sign but there is no was Stephens will, he's off at the end of the season promotion or not. Anyone who is kidding themselves otherwise should stop doing so to minimise disappointment in the summer.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm hopeful Stockdale will sign but there is no was Stephens will, he's off at the end of the season promotion or not. Anyone who is kidding themselves otherwise should stop doing so to minimise disappointment in the summer.

Not saying he won't be. Just saying nobody has been able to prove he wants to move up north

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It may mean he will be slightly more determined to get us promoted this season.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Surprised that he's signed now, rather than at the end of the season (when he'd know what division he'd be playing in next year), but I'm absolutely thrilled.

He's already one of my all-time favourite Albion players, and this just makes me love the guy even more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here