Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert's Celebration

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They all said "would never want someone like that at our club, embarrassing player"

Then someone linked a few highlights to last years playoff when Ross Wallace celebrated in front of the North Stand.

Having cheated to get the goal that the blind (Weds fan?) linesman missed? Feck it, you have now reminded me of how many shit decisions and injury bad luck we got right at the end of last season and it has made me angry all over again. I thought I was over it :down:

They don't like cheats? Can we buy Forestieri in January then please.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Having cheated to get the goal that the blind (Weds fan?) linesman missed? Feck it, you have now reminded me of how many shit decisions and injury bad luck we got right at the end of last season and it has made me angry all over again. I thought I was over it :down:

They don't like cheats? Can we buy Forestieri in January then please.

I think they missed that irony somewhere. How any team can moan about the behaviour of players when they have Forestieri is beyond me. He must be the worst in the Championship for gamesmanship. On Saturday he spend most of the game rolling around on the floor as our defenders didn't give him a sniff. And, if the linesman had not incorrectly given offside, he would have been at fault for Murray's goal, which would have been funny.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My fav bit of Karma , 4 mins in .

[yt]XkAe_gy23w4[/yt]

One of my favourite away games that. My son (6 at the time) still goes on about it.

We were looking dodgy at the time having played rubbish after scoring, then conceding the penalty and going down to ten men (so it was 10 v 10) and I feared the worst. Thank you Mr Diouf you utter BELLEND!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
One of my favourite away games that. My son (6 at the time) still goes on about it.

We were looking dodgy at the time having played rubbish after scoring, then conceding the penalty and going down to ten men (so it was 10 v 10) and I feared the worst. Thank you Mr Diouf you utter BELLEND!

Can't think of anybody in football that iv'e despised apart from El Hadj Diouf , if he had played for us i would feel the same .

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I've. just received a newsletter from the EFL and front page is Knocky celebrating with tongue out as he runs past Massive fans. Seems rather two faced that it is OK for the EFL publicity but not for the ref.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've. just received a newsletter from the EFL and front page is Knocky celebrating with tongue out as he runs past Massive fans. Seems rather two faced that it is OK for the EFL publicity but not for the ref.
Let's just be happy that it wound the MASSIVE up so much. They are still SEETHING about it. Which is brilliant.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My fav bit of Karma , 4 mins in .

[yt]XkAe_gy23w4[/yt]

One of my all-time favourite football moments. Especially after we had been goading him all game - he puts up with all the abuse we have been giving him, responds - and gets sent off. Brilliant. And Ulloa really loved scoring his goal. Great game to be at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here