Knockaert!!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
Knock-aert knocky knocky knockaert, knocky knocky knockaert we love you, and our knocky knocky knockaert, knocky knocky knockaert loves us too !

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I would have to say the linesman, or the result would have been correct (y'know, 2-3).

You're right, not acting a cock at all. Maybe we have different definitions of what that entails.

I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

The fact you think critique of 'The Withdean' is going to annoy any of us just about sums up how much your history of football spans. Although, I suspect it spans abit further when concerning barnley fc or whoever you are, citing wartime history that nobody gives a ******* **** about.

I'm afraid my mind was 'poisoned' long before Gus Poyet ever arrived, playing in the top flight and a cup final while you were in the slums of the 4th division where you so rightly belong, and most certainly will end up.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
OK girls.... toodles..... enjoy your trip to Burton next season x

Hey mate, its a game of football, not life changing or life threatening. Joey Barton has his way of playing and we have ours. It was a good game of football and we gave away the points through niaivity and lack of mental strength at the end. Once the final whistle is blown the game is finished, but unfortunately not for you.
Waste of a Sunday in my view jumping on an opponents chat forum, but thats the life you lead, I bet your summer months are boring and empty. No abuse from me, just amazed that you posted on here.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I still haven't seen a replay of AK plucking the ball out of the clouds and then being dragged down by yet another unpunished foul.

It was this one that probably angered me the most. Sublime piece of skill, out of the seat stuff and he's just kicked onto the floor....'play on'.....ref was a twonk!

Anyway, I've only just surfaced, yesterday was a hangover of galactic size proportions. 12.30 KO's are a danger to my liver!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I came on a Brighton forum yesterday and didn't act a cock and still got all the standard 'Northern' stereotypes aimed at me, for literally no reason.

After a days reflection, I thought I would return to see if you had calmed down any, pretty obvious that is a no.

Whiny cry arse fans, I blame Poyet for poisoning your minds into believing you are a club of relevance. You are the same set of historyless non entities I stuck three quid in a bucket for at the Withdean when you were desperate for a stadium (sorry, I assume most of you wouldn't be aware having only followed your club since 2012 - The Withdean is your former home that resembled something akin to a park).

I expect the standard tasteless insults from the city that is obsessed with equally disgusting slurs aimed at it's denizens from the uneducated masses (that exist countrywide, not just north of Birmingham) that appear to populate this forum but spare yourself the time.

Aww, just saw the highlights of that again on FL72, what a lovely header that was.

Which forum was that?
do you have a link?

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
So then.... the Knockaert lunge... studs up..... red card in the current climate... anyone want to comment...???? Or is that bartons fault too!!::facepalm::

Dyche mentioned that immediately after the game and was left embarrassed with nothing to say when the replay showed Knockaert got the ball and made absolutely no contact at all with the player. Even Dyche knew you can't send someone off if they haven't made contact.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Agree with your assessment of the report. It's probably worth noting that Paul Hayward is an Albion fan, though...!

Irrelevant. Paul Hayward is a highly-principled and hugely-respected journalist who has never, not even for a half-syllable, allowed his affection for the Albion to colour a match report.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
In fairness, there were opportunities to book Brighton players that the ref did not take. I assume Pawson googled himself and found a thread on NSC bemoaning his enthusiasm for sending players off, and he restrained himself to a ridiculous extent.

Had Barton received a red, I am sure Burnley fans would be saying how daft he was to get himself needlessly sent off.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Irrelevant. Paul Hayward is a highly-principled and hugely-respected journalist who has never, not even for a half-syllable, allowed his affection for the Albion to colour a match report.

Paul? Is that you?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Paul? Is that you?

No, it's me. Just slightly bemused why an earlier poster should imply, however faintly, that a match report from one of the country's most awarded sports journalists should be affected by said journalist's fondness for the Albion.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yeah, because lunging in for a tackle a bit wildly and missing is DEFINITELY the same as vindictively stamping on someone because they're better than you.

Nice try but fail.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I will never understand, until the day I die, why anyone would go onto another clubs forum just to wind them up? What is the point? It actually leaves me wondering what sort of life they lead away from the keyboard. Is it full of misery? Did Mummy not love them enough? Was Daddy a bit too rough with his belt?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports