Knight's head injury

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He went down like a sack of spuds and for a little while I was nervous. This happened right in front of me and the ref did a good job to roll Knight onto his side. He seemed to be okay walking round but it made me realise we're relying on him too much and once again we're being seen as a one man team.

Any more news on his injury?

knightinjury.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
don't want to be too hard on Leon but he does tend to keep our physio busy! Did look nasty at first, then Leon gave the impression he didn't want to come off. Good work from the ref.
Stockport's physio reached Leon a good 30 seconds before MS.
Stay of the pies Malcolm.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Leon's on a sticky wicket with that going down like a sack of spuds act. Not seen a single ref fall for it all season. He didn't even fool the half dozen St. Johns Ambulancemen between the dugouts today, cos they showed no signs of limbering up, despite there being two apparent dead bodies on the pitch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When he walked round the pitch looked like a huge bruise on forhead - sure he'll be fine by next week.

Nasty clash

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
E Block Ernie said:
How can you see a bruise on a black man ?

It was pretty obvious looking at the side angle of his head.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He just got a stiff neck looking for all the f**king high balls we were hoofing in his direction.

Seen after the match warming down using a pair of stilts in preparation for next weeks long balls !

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
leon does seem to go down a hell of a lot!

bournemouth was the worst - although i only counted 3 today! saying that, we'd be buggered without him

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Scotty M said:
leon does seem to go down a hell of a lot!

bournemouth was the worst - although i only counted 3 today! saying that, we'd be buggered without him

But then again he didn't really do much of anything today!
If he'd had half the commitment of McPhee we would have won.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
He was knocked out cold for a while

Wanted to continue but wisely Malc decided otherwise.

After the game he did have a headache mind and you have to be careful with these things.

Fingers crossed he'll be ok at training on Monday.

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Thought was the only good thing the ref did well today, thought he was dreadful, like when McPhee got pollaxed and had to go off the pitch (Crap rule that you get failed and have to go down to 10 men) McPhee was trying to get back on and the ref was looking at him and wouldnt let him back on, only did when they cleared the ball, thought the ref was a right blonker.
GAZ
ps oh yes and dreadful performance again, yet see still myseriously in 2nd place still, amazes me, i really do think that Stockport deserved it more than we did today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports