Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp threatens to walk away from the PL

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
And yet you were the first to reply to the OP ???

And it was fake news.

Sometimes NSC is just like an episode of Brass Eye.

Jussup Jessup anyone? :laugh:

People believe what they want to believe. Just look at that thread yesterday on the house party app. Someone said its exposing your details to allow people to scam you via PayPal substantiated by absolutely nothing and the first reply was "great thanks, deleted app and told all my friends to do the same".

I've lost count of how many message I've had on WhatsApp this last couple of weeks telling me about scams or "NHS advice" that all end the same way....pass on to everyone in your phonebook. Any message that ends like that is more than likely going to be bullshit.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
People believe what they want to believe. Just look at that thread yesterday on the house party app. Someone said its exposing your details to allow people to scam you via PayPal substantiated by absolutely nothing and the first reply was "great thanks, deleted app and told all my friends to do the same".

I've lost count of how many message I've had on WhatsApp this last couple of weeks telling me about scams or "NHS advice" that all end the same way....pass on to everyone in your phonebook. Any message that ends like that is more than likely to be bullshit.

You're right. I believe almost nothing I read until it is confirmed (almost a pathological consequence of my job) yet, with a particular story from a normally credible sourse, and a story that appealed to my prejudices, I'd be all over it I expect.

I found it amusing to see the Liverpool-haters smoked out by this one, though. I have visions of them, still out dancing on the streets of Inter Cable Tel in their jubilation :lolol: :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"Today Klopp has threatened to walk away from Liverpool and the Premier League if Liverpool are not awarded the title."

Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

**** of and take your ball with you if it’s not a piss poor April fool

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Today Klopp has threatened to walk away from Liverpool and the Premier League if Liverpool are not awarded the title."

Thoughts?

toys out pram.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Would be brilliant. The season would be over (as it should be), the bin dippers would have yet another year without the title (very funny), and we would have got rid of a knob who thinks football is more important than the real world.

Sadly, I think the story is twaddle.

To be fair I think Jurgen Klopp has said more than once that we need to put things in perspective and football is NOT the most important thing in the world, particularly at the moment. He's a decent bloke,

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I can confirm that this story is just an April Fool's joke.

Just wanted some light hearted fun!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Would be brilliant. The season would be over (as it should be), the bin dippers would have yet another year without the title (very funny), and we would have got rid of a knob who thinks football is more important than the real world.

Sadly, I think the story is twaddle.

I can’t agree re Klopp, he has consistently come across as ‘feet on the ground’.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I presume most on here have looked at today's date and have put two and two together?

If you haven't you must be an overpaid footballer :whistle:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To be fair I think Jurgen Klopp has said more than once that we need to put things in perspective and football is NOT the most important thing in the world, particularly at the moment. He's a decent bloke,

I need to clarify. IF he had said he would walk away I would treat him as a knob. He clearly did not do this, I actually quite like the bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here