Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bobbysboots

Jul 5, 2003
Uckfield
20160714-095045-5313_420x315_w.jpg

assume this green colour will be incorporated? whole range of new tops on seagulls direct

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I wish they'd just get on with it. it's becoming very boring now.

I'm keen to see it, but it feels like season 286 of The X-Factor with Dermot O Leary deliberately pausing for 50 seconds before announcing who's going into the sing off.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wish they'd just get on with it. it's becoming very boring now.

I'm keen to see it, but it feels like season 286 of The X-Factor with Dermot O Leary deliberately pausing for 50 seconds before announcing who's going into the sing off.

true - I am more annoyed at the absolute shambles of it all. We were being run very well especially on the marketing side and now it just seems toilet.

At least it is a nice memory of the Withdean Argentina kit farce

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In the spirit of slow-release delayed gratification next year they'll hire Sting to tantrically sex the new kit into our brains over a two month period, thread by thread & pixel by pixel.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Black, looks like a white back, presumably white sponsor lettering and a white version of the badge.
It's been blacked out in photoshop as a tease but that doesn't mean it's actually a black kit. The same is true of the shot of Knockaert modelling the home kit.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think the black and white is to throw us off. First thing I thought when I saw it was a copy of the Man City away shirt last year or year before. Purple main with the yellow from last year on the stripes.

Like this one (if the image works from my phone)

8908344098f915137126f853d38c15e3.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Black, looks like a white back, presumably white sponsor lettering and a white version of the badge.

Assume it's just a white stripe on the shoulder rather than a white back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Whatever the colour, I won't be purchasing it now.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll cope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports