Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Looking forward to hearing about how it this piece of garbage picks up record breaking sales

Makes you appreciate just how good Errea kits were

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
On second looking it's grown on me a bit, I like it more than the last one.

I prefer the sleeves and collar but can't get past the logo. Not sure about the white back (probably look better with name and number). I hope they've ordered plenty of away shirts, I know which one I'll be buying.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I prefer the sleeves and collar but can't get past the logo. Not sure about the white back (probably look better with name and number). I hope they've ordered plenty of away shirts, I know which one I'll be buying.

I like the white back actually, but it looks stupid with the blue shorts, it would've made more sense for the shorts to be white too.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Well basically its DULL isn't it. Hate Nike, always have, always will. And who thought a red tick was a good idea - no football shirt should ever have the colours blue and red on.

But it could have been much, much worse, i.e. Coventry, so we can be grateful for that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I like the shirt, I like the stripes on the sleeves, I like the subtle differences from last season's shirt. I loathe the appalling sponsor panel, once again it has wrecked what is otherwise a nice top.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Jesus, there is some pretentious clap trap on here from the fashion police. It's a football shirt for christ's sake. To be worn by the team you support when they play at home. Buy or don't buy but FFS, no manufacturer is ever going to please everyone.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Jesus, there is some pretentious clap trap on here from the fashion police. It's a football shirt for christ's sake. To be worn by the team you support when they play at home. Buy or don't buy but FFS, no manufacturer is ever going to please everyone.

Fans were excited for the new home kit

£45 is a lot of money

People have the right to moan about it. Considering you don't buy replicas you shouldn't judge others who do

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Personally speaking, I think out of all the things I find satisfying about football in general is the kits. Red v Blue etc. I think that's what makes football great, graphically, and is actually essential to the game and that's why people care about a decent kit (and also despise Nike as a corporate fashion dictator). I think the first Amex kits of home and away were two of the best Brighton kits ever. Actually envoked a little pride, dare I suggest.

Cutting to the chase, it's a shame we have a shit kit now, for the next two years, again. Stupid money for cheap tosh and people will buy it. Stick on sponsor. Should be ashamed. At least the club will make some money......that's the end game right?

And People think the Norwich kits are bad?

NB I think their 3rd kit is really good.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hate the plain white back. Why not just continue the stripes.

Nike don't do a 'stripes on the back' option for their customers at our level, we have to base our kit on one of their stock models as we're not in the elite bracket where we can have exactly what we want.

Iron on logo... Club never learn.

Won't be purchasing.

As has been mentioned previously, all the major manufacturers have iron-on sponsor logos, the sad thing is how badly ours is done in comparison to others.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Same as a few others. This has helped me make my mind up and go for the away.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The club are a bit coy about it but i think its just for 2016/17.

They're not coy at all.
The adverts say 2016/17 Home Kit.
It's for one season.
That means all 3 kits will change for 2017/18.
Still Nike I expect.
Still American Express I expect.
Still a stick-on sponsor panel on the home shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here