Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kish - very sad

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Perhaps towards the end of the season the club should invite him and his kids over, might give them a bit of a lift during a difficult time and for the fans to show their appreciation of that great season he had with us.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Oh dear. Poor fellow. Maybe we could send him something? I am sure the club would have a forwarding address.

Wonderful idea! Be nice to send something to someone we think highly of.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but maybe we can do a minutes silence for Kish's wife at the Leeds game? Both were once Kish's clubs and both fans think very highly of him!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Oh dear. Poor fellow. Maybe we could send him something?.
Seconded,... this type of gesture often has more affect than most people think, even if it is just a card.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He played for Leicester too and we're playing them tomorrow. Could be an opportunity for fans to pay their respects.
Kish was brilliant - helped Bridcutt become the player he is.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Very sad news. Was a top player at the time for us, and now what happened towards the end of the season is clear. It is a shame as getting another season from him would have been good.

I was in Bulgaria for the England game last year, and had a chat with a cabbie who loved Kish ! Top player, and nice bloke. Saw him cycling in albion training kit a long the A259 at Shoreham a few times too.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
The club should put on a match with charlton as a bit of a fundraiser for kish . just my opinoin !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The club should put on a match with charlton as a bit of a fundraiser for kish . just my opinoin !

Kish had a long and succesful career as a professional footballer, including time on Premiership wages at Charlton. I doubt he wants our money.

If we were fundraising, it should be for Cancer Research or MacMillan Nurses. Black armbands v Leeds, and a collection for one of those, would be the appropriate gesture / mark of respect in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here