Kirk Douglas - appreciation thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
47c55ca4728e5992aa859e07634fd390.jpg

Still some room at the back.
Very poignant. Spoiled by the flowers at the front - why put a bit of political sulking on an otherwise very respectful and moving picture?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kirk Douglas and Richard Widmark, two of my childhood heroes

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very poignant. Spoiled by the flowers at the front - why put a bit of political sulking on an otherwise very respectful and moving picture?

Lemmy died last December (sadly), but he looks good where you've put him

Can't take credit for this, I just found it on Facebook. The Brexit flowers are open to interpretation (much like the Beatles flowers in the original) but I don't think it's political sulking, more something to make you think.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I suppose the Leicester rosette represents "sulking" about Spurs bottling the title then? Great logic there.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The inclusion of the Leicester rosette is rather inappropriate, in my opinion, so I did not bother about mentioning it.
Brexit flowers, Trump's hat and the Leicester rosette. All massive shocks/upsets to the odds. All part of the craziness of 2016. Get it?

But you choose to see one of them as political sulking. Bit sensitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here