Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kipre

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He played in a closed doors friendly for us against Le Havre at Worthing a few weeks ago, think he is a defender, possibly French and may have played for Paris StGermain...sorry if that is either a bit vague or complete b*****ks...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
was it him sitting in the north stand last night with Frutos Santos and one other, possibly another trialist?

Should've played him today, we were so short!

Think with our mounting injuries, he might be worth a go on an extended loan, think he is a better rightwinger than Tommy Fraser from what I saw of the Reserves the other night.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kipre is a right-back on trial with us after being released by PSG. He's been on trial for about three weeks now and has played in a few behind closed doors friendlies and some reserve games. Think Dean White said we might be extending his trial for a bit longer to see if he offers anything new that we don't have.

RM-Taylor said:
Kipre is a right-back on trial with us after being released by PSG. He's been on trial for about three weeks now and has played in a few behind closed doors friendlies and some reserve games. Think Dean White said we might be extending his trial for a bit longer to see if he offers anything new that we don't have.

Although he's been listed as a right-back, he played as a right winger for us the other night, and did a reasonable job of it, winning a penalty. With our options in midfield so short, I'm wondering if we are reaching the beggars can't be choosers stage.

Last edited:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
the wanderbus said:
was it him sitting in the north stand last night with Frutos Santos and one other, possibly another trialist?
molango was the other bloke sitting on the end next to fruity!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kipre looked OK in the 2nd half but abit quiet in the 1st against Aldershit worth another look but don't expect another Carole.

He apparently played very well in the closed door match against Le Havre who I am told were excellant.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Should've played him today, we were so short!

Think with our mounting injuries, he might be worth a go on an extended loan, think he is a better rightwinger than Tommy Fraser from what I saw of the Reserves the other night.
Would agree with that, pretty sure he's a free agent so a month's contract on non contract terms or something would definitely be worthwhile imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here