Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

King kayal to. China?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Why not read the first line of my post? It's very clear which matches/performances I'm referring to and it relates to the first team as a whole.

Ok. They had 10 days off at Christmas and came back and beat QPR 3-0 . how come ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ok. They had 10 days off at Christmas and came back and beat QPR 3-0 . how come ?

Law of averages? Care to explain away the other three or four games I referenced?

Guess what, easy enough to confidently predict we'll have our next absolute stinker against Blackburn at the Amex on Saturday 1st April following the next international break. Then will sharpen up enough to beat Birmingham the following Tuesday, again at the Amex. Feel free to bounce earlydoors in April.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Law of averages? Care to explain away the other three or four games I referenced?

Guess what, easy enough to confidently predict we'll have our next absolute stinker against Blackburn at the Amex on Saturday 1st April following the next international break. Then will sharpen up enough to beat Birmingham the following Tuesday, again at the Amex. Feel free to bounce earlydoors in April.

And we lost to Newcastle because we didn't have a midweek game ?
What about the players who played in cup games or on international duty ?
What about last season under the same managerial team when it didn't happen ?

Oh well its a interesting theory. And lets hope it remains true. Happy to bounce back and come round and shake your bloody hand if our next mishap is not until April 1st !!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beram Kayal

The Sun on Sunday says a Chinese club are preparing a £3m bid for Beram with a wage that will set him up for life.Their transfer window doesnt close till end of February. Will we be tempted to cash in?

I think that we could be as he would struggle if we are promoted and need to replace probably 3 of our midfielders.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
OMG!!!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here