Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] KING KAYAL M'LORD - Anybody Know The Latest State Of Play?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's also something on his timeline from his wife referencing Maccabi Haifa and (sic) "Mabye soon?"...

He's out of contract in the summer isn't he? That would mean he's free to negotiate a deal, and sign a pre-contract agreement, with another club (outside of England). Maybe his wife is dropping him a hint on where she'd like him to end up.

There are many worse places to live than Tel Aviv.

Went there for a week a couple of years ago. Was very impressed, Young vibrant city by the sea. Friendly people that I spoke to, quite a young population not dissimilar to Brighton. Lots of nice restaurants, bars, live music and comedy venues. Felt very cosmopolitan and safe.

Gorgeous white sandy beaches. Police very low key. Mainly seem to be helping tourists with directions.

The only downside is the price , it’s much dearer than say turkey or Greece but the hotels are mainly a very high standard with very good food and facilities . Spas , swimming pools, tennis courts etc

I can see why Mrs Kayal would want to settle back there again. Fab weather too.

Isn't Maccabi Haifa, in... um... HAIFA?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could you imagine if we extended Kayal's contract for next season, you'd be able to hear the rage at least 30 miles from Haywards Heath.

It would mean either he is going to replace Crofts in the U23s, we haven't been able to strengthen the squad during the summer or GP has seen something in training that is not evident in matches. I believe that we will say Thank you for what you have done for us and allow him to leave and gain a contract somewhere else either here in the UK or elsewhere, Maccabi Haifa sounds ideal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here