Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kim Jong-Un , pure evil .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bet the trains run on time in North Korea.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As I suspected..........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-china-blog-25621324

Although, worryingly, nothing would surprise me about NK!

I did wonder about that myself, there was nothing in the way of concrete evidence or sources for the story when you read it.

Amazingly, the Mirror carried the story in its full gory detail over a double-page spread - but then had a Korea expert saying in a small box in the corner that story was probably bollocks. One for the experts.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Amazed that USA's Dennis Rodman and his team have agreed to play a basketball match in North Korea for Kim Jong-Un's birthday.

Any other result than a NK win and they get killed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When the foil heads get hold of this there is going to be trouble.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazed that USA's Dennis Rodman and his team have agreed to play a basketball match in North Korea for Kim Jong-un's birthday. Any other result than a NK win and they get shot.

I saw the other day that Rodman and Kim are bestest buddies and that he reckons Kim is just an ordinary guy. Well it takes one to know one.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aww, he's just misunderstood. Check out his twitter feed

KimJongNumberUn ‏@KimJongNumberUn 15 Dec
Too bad about Uncle Jang, but when you only have one wifi router in the entire country, you have to make tough decisions.

KimJongNumberUn ‏@KimJongNumberUn 18 Dec
People of North Korea: I am pleased to announce that I have just named Dennis Rodman to the position of uncle.

KimJongNumberUn ‏@KimJongNumberUn 3 Jan
So now I'm being criticized for feeding Uncle Jang to hungry dogs. I think it's sad how much some people don't like animals. :(

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Rodman in Pyongyang again - what a complete f/ing idiot that bloke is. So, so ignorant, him and his entire basketball entourage.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I have and I'm not defending communism. Unlike most on here I visited a communist country in the 80s and saw with own eyes after having to register with the local police station etc..

I just think suggesting North Korea is bad because it's communist is a thoroughly simplistic argument. The people exist under a personality cult, most completely unaware of what the outside world is actually like.

Calling it communist or even fascist is irrelevant.

The family and their cronies control the country like the Mafia. I'd suggest they are quite aware of the madness but haven't got an exit strategy.

I visited the USSR in the 80s and China more recently. North Korea is much much more secretive than either of these. Communist is a convenient tag, it is a family run dictatorship and is getting more and more private which is the worry. Paranoia !!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To be fair, he is probably doing it on behalf of the US government now.

Somehow I never realised that Rodman could be working for the US government, I thought he was controlled by his prick ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here