Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Killing Eve

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, nowhere near as good as season one. Still enjoyable, though.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've just binged S2.

Can't believe the negativity. You have to have some artistic fantasy. If you want realism watch a fukken documentary.

Jodie was brilliant and I'm still in love with Villanelle.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've just binged S2.

Can't believe the negativity. You have to have some artistic fantasy. If you want realism watch a fukken documentary.

Jodie was brilliant and I'm still in love with Villanelle.

Don’t say that, you’ll doze after a marathon drug fuelled sex session possibly involving another female and her and she’ll slit your throat.....

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Watched the first one of series 2 last night and thought it was poor.

If ever it was obvious a series had a new, less talented writer, this was it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or Game of Thrones.

I'm surprised about the negativity around S2. The show knows what it is and plays on that. It didn't have any really weak episodes like S1 E3 either.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Killing Eve has begun production on its third series and has welcomed new cast members as well as lead writer.

Dame Harriet Walter and Danny Sapani are now on board for the third series. Killing Eve, produced by Sid Gentle Films Ltd, left off with an explosive cliffhanger at the end of series two, as Carolyn (Fiona Shaw) seemingly betrayed Eve (Sandra Oh) before Villanelle (Jodie Comer) shot Eve, leaving her for dead in Rome.

For series three, British writer Suzanne Heathcote will come on board to serve as lead writer and executive producer, continuing the tradition of passing the baton to a new female writing voice.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Killing Eve (series 3): Sunday 19th April (starting on iPlayer Monday 13th April), 9pm, BBC One.

The BBC has not only confirmed the transmission date for series three, but it has also revealed that it has acquired series four of the award-winning cat-and-mouse thriller.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Series 2 wasn't quite as good, was it? First series brilliant, of course, but not sure how long it can go on before becoming diluted.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Series 2 wasn't quite as good, was it? First series brilliant, of course, but not sure how long it can go on before becoming diluted.

To be honest - I got the story line of Series 1, but Series 2 is completely lost on me? What is the story? What is going on? Apart
from random killings and some hard stares between MI6 staff or whatever - there seems to be absolutely no plot any more.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
To be honest - I got the story line of Series 1, but Series 2 is completely lost on me? What is the story? What is going on? Apart
from random killings and some hard stares between MI6 staff or whatever - there seems to be absolutely no plot any more.

I think they had a different writer for series 2, which probably explains it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It has certainly gone downhill. There doesn't seem to be any direction. They are dragging it on too long.

Excellent to start of with. Pleae don't become another "Lost".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
S4, final one is definitely wacky and more off the wall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here