Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kickstarter

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully the Albion feature quite a bit as in amongst the hundreds of videos clips I sent them were quite a few football games! Probably only on screen for a few seconds but I had to wedge the Albion in everywhere possible. Ant is obsessive about this project and I sent him a couple more videos last week as he wants it to be perfect. Hopefully you won't be disappointed and I am really looking forward to the Premiere on Thursday at Earls Court. It weighs in at 2hrs 30mins before you even start on the extra features so you will get your money's worth.

Forgot about the Premiere. I have tickets for it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hmm, £30 for the Blu-Ray? I think I will pass. Discovery or Nat Geo will probably be screening it within 6 months!
Now available as a DRM free digital download for £9.99 if you were interested. It is very 'Inside Baseball' so is a fairly niche market but if you are interested in the history of the British video game market then it is well worth a watch.

Don't think I managed to make the final edit with a game featuring the Albion though. :( Did however get to meet the legend Kevin Toms - the guy behind the first Football Manager. That was the one where whichever team you chose, you got to sign Hoddle, Shilton et al.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here