Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked off outside Molineux

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Well done. Whould you have joined up to fight for no cause in Afganistan?

I would gladly fight for my country, but not in lost causes without justification.

My youngest son has already done a tour of Iraq and is going on his second tour of Afghanistan next spring, and he isnt even 23 yet so if you wish we could arrange a meet at The Amex before he goes and ask him yourself ??

TranmereGull

Oct 26, 2012
On the Banks of the Mersey
My youngest son has already done a tour of Iraq and is going on his second tour of Afghanistan next spring, and he isnt even 23 yet so if you wish we could arrange a meet at The Amex before he goes and ask him yourself ??

Presumably he was a workshy mug with no prospects and some sort of Rambo complex before he joined up. Pork Pie has a clear opinion that.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Fighting over a footie game! Surely there are more things worth fighting over (used to prefer kicking in scumbags who hunt foxes myself). Football is for banter, taking the pi$$ outta the other team when they lose & trying to forget the times your own team losses, thou the last time my team lost was so, so long ago ;-)

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Surely there are more things worth fighting over (used to prefer kicking in scumbags who hunt foxes myself).
Wow, you are a phsyco ! Are you one of these sabs that hit the horses with sticks scare them so they throw there mounts ? Call the little girls riding along with the hunt whores ? and spit in the little kids faces too ? You lot are well brave !

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Wow, you are a phsyco ! Are you one of these sabs that hit the horses with sticks scare them so they throw there mounts ? Call the little girls riding along with the hunt whores ? and spit in the little kids faces too ? You lot are well brave !

Agreed on the calling little kids names thing. However, what sort of parent allows their children to ride in a hunt! And as for "blooding". Er... like that's normal behaviour!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be honest, most of the people that I know that ride in hunts have/had no interest in catching Mr Fox, they used the hunt as exercise for the horses to keep them fit for the eventing season. The little ones enjoy riding in large group, and are usually at the back.
You know huntings banned right ? So why are the sabs still hitting the horses etc ?
I went out with the hunt security last season and as they were driving around setting a trail, they found a length of wire tied between two trees just the other side of a hedge jump! If that hadn't been found before the start, it would have killed someone and probably the horse too.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Trouble at Wolves > Armed Forces > Fox Hunting > ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here