Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Kevin Sinfield & MND

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Kevin Sinfield.

This man is a Saint.

I've just watched the news about his latest quest to do 7 marathons in 7 citys in 7 days and, as usual, it brought tears to my eyes. The amount of work that he does for MND is astonishing. I know he doesn't do it for personal recognition but a knighthood is long overdue.

What a man.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anybody know if he runs with a tracker, like runners do in other marathons? Would really like to go out and applaud the bloke as he runs past my house tomorrow

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
SIR Kevin is running right past our house, and I'll be taking a break from whatever I'm doing to give him a cheer.

The man's an absolute legend.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You can make a donation to this, I already have. My tiny contribution obviously not significant compared to the 2.8 million raised so far.

Link is below

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We’re at the Amex, waiting to see off KS. West Stand looks great.

Attachments

• IMG_2023-12-06-115259.jpeg
    IMG_2023-12-06-115259.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 56

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Kevin Sinfield.

This man is a Saint.

I've just watched the news about his latest quest to do 7 marathons in 7 citys in 7 days and, as usual, it brought tears to my eyes. The amount of work that he does for MND is astonishing. I know he doesn't do it for personal recognition but a knighthood is long overdue.

What a man.
He wouldn't appreciate being told he was a 'Saint' as a Leeds player, look up your Rugby League on wikipedia etc. to see why!

Seriously what a man, as stated above it must be Sir Kevin shortly

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
He went past Varndean College 2 minutes ago.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
Just popped down to the bottom of my road to give him a cheer, then caught him again at the top (he was going round the long way!) Top man for what he’s doing, both physically and fundraising.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
An impressive turnout at The Amex and a few words from the great man himself to the crowd – even though he was knackered (so said more than one of his support staff).

The guy is a machine and should be rightly recognised for his amazing achievements :bowdown:

Fundraising target is £777,777: Donate HERE!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here